Favorite posters?

cole256

19 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Your effectiveness rating is pretty low.  It's hovering around 10%.  I calculate effectiveness as your total reputation divided by your total post count.  For a minimum 5,000 post count, it should up above 33% to begin getting serious consideration for accolades.

Wow, you're doing serious research here.  

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Your effectiveness rating is pretty low.  It's hovering around 10%.  I calculate effectiveness as your total reputation divided by your total post count.  For a minimum 5,000 post count, it should up above 33% to begin getting serious consideration for accolades.

tenor.gif

35 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I got a chance!!!

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I think I feel attacked? 

jesse spano diet pills dot gif

I'm just hacking away at any and every thing.

2 hours ago, AUDevil said:

I am having a brain fart.  :laugh:  Does it have to be a 5,000 post minimum?  If not, by your equation I am running at 112%!

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I am having a brain fart.  :laugh:  Does it have to be a 5,000 post minimum?  If not, by your equation I am running at 112%!

giphy.gif

you and I are still playing spring ball.

1 minute ago, AUDevil said:

Eh I think we are tenured enough.  You have been on this forum for NINE years (congrats)!  That automatically grandfathers you in.  I have been here for three so not as many as you but I just don't post at an alarming rate.  I prefer quality over quantity when I can help it.  I say we make the cut.  :cheer:

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

giphy.gif

Me too, except mine's all face-palms, crying & thumbs-downs... 

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

Me too, except mine's all face-palms, crying & thumbs-downs... 

You are infamous.  People just say the number 72 and immediately know who is being referenced.  Kind of like for me when someone says that poster with dashing good looks they immediately know who is being talked about.

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

You are infamous.  People just say the number 72 and immediately know who is being referenced.  Kind of like for me when someone says that poster with dashing good looks they immediately know who is being talked about.

giphy (2).gif

5 hours ago, abw0004 said:

I do see where he/she is coming from.  For posters that were not mentioned on here it can make them feel bad that no one respects what they say or even care.  It is like getting picked last for a team.

If they need approval by a football forum they have bigger problems! 😝 

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

@Viper's actual reaction.

(He and I had a good chat about Predator the other day and suffice it to say, he is a fan.)

Oh, easily top 10 action flicks of all time!

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

Devil, even though you're a (9-year) neophyte around here, you always bring a strong game. 

2 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Oh, easily top 10 action flicks of all time!

Eeeeeaaaaasily

(Don't get me started on my Rock Johnson Needs To Be The New Arnold And That Means R Rated Violence rant.)

Just now, McLoofus said:

Eeeeeaaaaasily

(Don't get me started on my Rock Johnson Needs To Be The New Arnold And That Means R Rated Violence rant.)

There's a YouTube video that explains how predator was shot and what makes it one of the greatest action movies.....it was a good watch

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Eeeeeaaaaasily

Predator is king!!! 

I'm just glad Van Damme got fired.

Image result for predator gif

1 minute ago, cole256 said:
3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Eeeeeaaaaasily

There's a YouTube video that explains how predator was shot and what makes it one of the greatest action movies.....it was a good watch

Nice!  I'll check it out. 

I posted some knowledge recently, about a fun fact I only recently discovered (I'm sure plenty know) that the "voice" of the predator (the weird groan & clicks) were performed by Peter "Optimus Prime" Cullen.

Good stuff!

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

Nice!  I'll check it out. 

I posted some knowledge recently, about a fun fact I only recently discovered (I'm sure plenty know) that the "voice" of the predator (the weird groan & clicks) were performed by Peter "Optimus Prime" Cullen.

Good stuff!

Image result for optimus prime gif

Archived