bama Tracking Students Leaving Games

Tiger Sue

The purchase of a ticket, student or not, gives the owner the option to throw it in the toilet if they so desire. I would tell him to stick it. 😎

The article is misquoted “They will track students entering and exiting the stadium by scanning the micro chip implanted in their brains at new student orientation”. 

Young fans(and lot of older ones) don't care to see non competitive blowouts on 100 degree days. He should be thankful they show up period.

Read an article about it sometime last week. Many of the people said the app wasn't even working so they didn't get their points.

I remember the Arkansas game where JJ started. EMS kept going up into the student section and carrying out students. About midway through the 2nd quarter they just announced all water was free. This was before they had the water cooler tanks.

I think it is funny that Saban used to complain about pace being dangerous for his players. He now has no interest in the well-being of his fan base while his team sits around with portable ac units, plenty of free fluids, and the cool mist fans scattered all over his sidelines. It's just you are hurting the program by not risking heat stroke!

Mean c'mon Nick donate some money and get some cooling features for the fans. Even Matt's El Rancho has cool mist fans for dining outdoors on hot days.

Next up, you are hurting the program by not willing financial aid to the program upon your death within the stadium.

4 hours ago, oracle79 said:

Like I read somewhere, they'll just have the frat/sorority pledges hold their phones until the game is over...lol

New boys will be sweating like dawgs. 😰

Saban has made a mountain out of a mole hill with this one. They should ban students from their cupcake home games, because students are going to leave when they are as drunk as cooter brown and the game is beyond boring. 

What kind of a devil makes a drunk college student, in the prime of their life, stay until you finish beating chickasaw state or north utah boys school 62-0? Doesn't 80K a-holes screaming about how they just demoralized and beat the hell out of a mormon prep academy make enough noise?  

Napoleon complex strikes again. Shorty has to be in control. 

On 9/15/2019 at 5:18 PM, tiger88 said:

Saban has made a mountain out of a mole hill with this one. They should ban students from their cupcake home games, because students are going to leave when they are as drunk as cooter brown and the game is beyond boring. 

What kind of a devil makes a drunk college student, in the prime of their life, stay until you finish beating chickasaw state or north utah boys school 62-0? Doesn't 80K a-holes screaming about how they just demoralized and beat the hell out of a mormon prep academy make enough noise?  

We left those games all the time when I was at Auburn. Especially if it was going to run into a big time SEC game.

Remember they also added back in singing Dixie Land Delight so they can chant F Auburn every game. Stalkers.

On 9/18/2019 at 5:24 PM, Texan4Auburn said:

We left those games all the time when I was at Auburn. Especially if it was going to run into a big time SEC game.

Remember they also added back in singing Dixie Land Delight so they can chant F Auburn every game. Stalkers.

I remember leaving the kansas game as soon as the 2nd quarter ended. We were all sloppy drunk, it was like 35 or 42-0. I am not promoting sloppy drunkedness, I was 19 and not thinking straight, I know better now. 😁

I'm sorry but when I was a student at Auburn my friends and I would line up 3-5 hours ahead of time as we waited for the gates to open and then have to sit in a hot ass stadium waiting for it to start. I don't drink and neither did any of my friends but they still wanted to leave blowouts early. The only reason they stayed was because I refused to leave. Students have to deal with a lot more stuff than the average ticket holder due to not having assigned seats. I don't blame the students one bit for wanting to leave a cupcake game earlier. Schedule better opponents early in the year and you might not have this issue. Save your cupcakes for later.

Archived