Red River Shoot...Out, up, thing, deal.

nixtosanders94

2 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

I was just thinking that! And also what Jalen maybe could’ve done in our offense with the read option.

He's special running the ball. But his passing would never  have looked that good here. He chose very wisely in his transfer selection.

Heard them say that Texas leads the nation in missed tackles.....looks like they are adding to their lead...….some really BAD defense...but maybe that is just the Big 12? 

So.... Ceedee Lamb is pretty good.

I am very much enjoying Jalen's success.  As good as bammer is (unfortunately) this is proving that even the mighty Napoleon himself may not be the best judge & developer of QB talent.

Since AU is likely not in the playoffs but bammer is guaranteed to be in it, I'd SO LOVE for Jalen to knock bammer off!

57 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

So.... Ceedee Lamb is pretty good.

I am very much enjoying Jalen's success.  As good as bammer is (unfortunately) this is proving that even the mighty Napoleon himself may not be the best judge & developer of QB talent.

Since AU is likely not in the playoffs but bammer is guaranteed to be in it, I'd SO LOVE for Jalen to knock bammer off!

And win the Heisman

47 minutes ago, WarTim said:

And win the Heisman

That would be so awesome. the turds would try to claim it for bammer in public but in private it would eat them alive.

16 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

That would be so awesome. the turds would try to claim it for bammer in public but in private it would eat them alive.

I said this at least twice yesterday.  Multiple pictures of Jalen with “built by bama” in the captions.  Nevermind the night and day difference in a Bammer coached Jalen and a Lincoln Riley coached Jalen.  

If Jalen doesn’t win the Heisman, that likely gives it to Tua.  I don’t EVER want a Bammer to win that trophy again...

I don't think you can leave Burrow out of the mix. LSU plays bama in t- town and whoever wins that game will IMO have a good shot at the Heisman. It's going to be an interesting race.

WDE!!!

2 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

OU is almost looking scary good. They may not get beaten until they face the D's of the playoff teams. 

I think my badger boys can take them!

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I think my badger boys can take them!

Hurts hasn't done anything yet that surprises me, but he may. He has definitely found himself at what has become QBU as of late. Maybe he will rise to the highest levels with his new offensive coaches. He was solved by top SEC defenses when they knew he was coming, we'll see how good he is against some of the best D's in the country when they know he is coming. 

Anyone notice when Texas would kick an extra point or field goal the holder instead of putting his hand out to indicate for the snap would stick his middle finger out. 😆 😂 

Archived