Official Ole Miss Game Thread

abw0004

So few penalties tonight...less in a "lower-stakes" game?  The refs will have an identity complex next week when they wade through the piles of #1 and #2.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Gus really trying to shut it down this early? Like dude there is 11 minutes left not 4..... Gmafb

He shut it down with 6 minutes left in the third.

I was kinda hoping Auburn was gonna pull away and finish off the Rebs.  If they score here and make it a 6 pt game watch out

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

All right dude. We get it!!!!!! You have been posting the same knick knack paddywhack BS all game. We are all watching the same game. No need to keep saying the same ish more times consecutively than Gus runs up the middle after a first down!!! Lol lawwwwwwwd.

Coming to the dark side I see....I like it

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

All right dude. We get it!!!!!! You have been posting the same knick knack paddywhack BS all game. We are all watching the same game. No need to keep saying the same ish more times consecutively than Gus runs up the middle after a first down!!! Lol lawwwwwwwd.

#DiveLife

Just now, cole256 said:

Coming to the dark side I see....I like it

Dark side of what? That dude is just annoying AF

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Dark side of what? That dude is just annoying AF

Just seemed like something I would post. I don't want any smoke bro! Do your thing!

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Can you believe that Ole Miss is about to make this a game? I bet Gus is puckered up.

LSU 2017...

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Can you believe that Ole Miss is about to make this a game? I bet Gus is puckered up.

Gus gives off so much beta energy. I would know what it looks like since I am a beta myself!! Lmao. #betalife

Archived