Official Ole Miss Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey. question. do they still give football players salt peter so they do not get too excited when playing?   lol look at some of our foes...........

Carlson 0-2 from left hash; 2-2 from middle and right hash. Always try to run the right side of the field when in fg range, unless we're inside the 15 yd line.

Just now, cole256 said:

😂😂 bro I quit....you guys are trying to erase my existence. You already took all my stuff. You're the knowledgeable posters. I've been told not to disagree with you....but you're going to take it all huh?

I'm being Justin Timberlaked!

giphy.gif

Just now, Scottie said:

#WhirlyBirdLife

Only thing I'll use similar to Gus is in my base 5 wide receiver set I'll have the running back in the slot and motion him to the backfield to check coverage. Simple trick but effective against most defenders. Our OL is absolutely tiny so we can't afford to let the box get stacked.

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Same goes for 22...

Not so. We used him at WC tonight.

Gus is expanding.

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Smoke Monday.  Not the smoke you're on pal.

yeah i got it. i could not beat mr monday to the bathroom............big fan too

Glad Javaris Davis is back out there running around fine

Plumlee might have just gotten concussed

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Good grief our offense is so boring th most of the comments are Cole worried he's being erased from existence. lol

Yep best game thread ever!

dang ol miss qb held his own rb until we could tackle him...........

1 minute ago, ArgoEagle said:

Carlson 0-2 from left hash; 2-2 from middle and right hash. Always try to run the right side of the field when in fg range, unless we're inside the 15 yd line.

We can’t. Bo seems to force his scrambling to the left for some reason!

Its not like their are any WRs trying to get open when he scrambles, but he goes left anyway!

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Good grief our offense is so boring that most of the comments are Cole worried he's being erased from existence. lol

It's over now birds keyser soze was gold 😂

Archived