Official Ole Miss Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta go but I really want to say this is an all-time game thread for me. My wife asked me, "why are you so calm and happy?"

Thanks for the fun.

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Would love to see more Shivers... He should be a slot and we should ditch the H-Back.

He could be so dangerous! I just don't understand why we struggle identifying our talent and getting them the ball

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

That's the frat pledges.  Happens for every non big game.  They leave around halftime to go back and get the after parties ready.

Ah ok. I thought maybe in a close game they might hang out a while...?

1 minute ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Would love to see more Shivers... He should be a slot and we should ditch the H-Back.

As the Hback catches a 29 yard pass. LOL

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

That's the frat pledges.  Happens for every non big game.  They leave around halftime to go back and get the after parties ready.

as a frat member, can’t blame them it’s not like this is a top 10 AU vs UGA etc. people rather party, get drunk, and be with women than sit in the stands

Now that play actually looked like a real offense. Bo sat in the pocket, didn’t freak out and hit his TE over the middle. Need more of that 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Gotta go but I really want to say this is an all-time game thread for me. My wife asked me, "why are you so calm and happy?"

Thanks for the fun.

Agreed. 

4 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Its really odd to see another offense being more incompetent than ours due to scheme. I'm shook.

That is because he got a second hand copy of Gus’ book and two of the three pages were missing. He can’t gameplay as well. 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Thanks for the fun.

One of the funnest I've been  apart of in a while.

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Thanks for the fun.

Yeah it was fun. Peace bro ✌🏾

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

as a frat member, can’t blame them it’s not like this is a top 10 AU vs UGA etc. people rather party, get drunk, and be with women than sit in the stands

“be with women”...politically correct? 😂

Its strange that DCs haven't keyed in on and realized that we have very few if any check downs and hot routes built into our offense. 

Seems like that would be a feature and they'd run firezone ALL GAME long as Bo does poorly when on the move and doesn't look when he's evading. 

Ah well, we'll continue to capitalize.

Archived