2019 4* SF Isaac Okoro Commits to AU!

ellitor

I never thought Okoro was a secret. He was a highly recruited High School player on a very, very good team. He was also on a highly thought of travel team. I fully expect Okoro to play well on the defensive side immediately and his offense will improve game by game. Thinking ahead, I see Okoro in the NBA.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looked fantastic yesterday.  Looking forward to this season watching him get even better.

He’s a highly rated player coming in-nothing secret about him. He has the legs/thighs of a running back. Good looking kid and looks college ready to me. He was out of control a couple times, but for his first real college game he looked awesome. Pearl will turn him into a monster for us.

He got a little bit ahead of himself early in the game, a little bullish in the china shop, but when he settled down I saw why he got all of the hype. He has something that I like that has kinda' been in short supply: he attacks the basket. When he develops an outside shot, HE GONE

5 hours ago, toddc said:

He’s a highly rated player coming in-nothing secret about him. He has the legs/thighs of a running back. Good looking kid and looks college ready to me. He was out of control a couple times, but for his first real college game he looked awesome. Pearl will turn him into a monster for us.

This . Effortless athlete. Could play DE for Garner . Glad to have him 

Okoro reminds me of a guy that played for bammer years ago,T.R. Dunn. Dunn played for years in the NBA mainly on his ability to guard just about anybody. Okoro plays an awful lot like him

• ellitor changed the title to 2019 4* SF Isaac Okoro Commits to AU!

If you get talked about as a draft prospect you aren't a secret. The author is clueless with that headline.

19 hours ago, ellitor said:

If you get talked about as a draft prospect you aren't a secret. The author is clueless with that headline.

Totally agree. Since day one we have been hearing great things about him and that he was potentially a first round draft type kid and then out of the Blue is coins an article about best kept secret.  This guy must not follow basketball to write article like nobody knew about Okoro.

Archived