Men vs Davidson

tgrogan21

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Grumps said:

We seem clueless against their zone D.

My only worry at risk point so far is we really miss the way Jared could drive to the basket. We don’t look good driving inside. We do look better at the 3 point line than I expected though. 

Cambridge just picked up his third foul. Davidson is not missing at the line so we have to stop making silly fouls to give them free points. 

Wow Jones hits his 4th 3 for Davidson with a second left in the half. 37 to 35 Auburn going into the half. Somehow we lost 6 seconds at the end of the half ...

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Wow Jones hits his 4th 3 for Davidson with a second left in the half. 37 to 35 Auburn going into the half. Somehow we lost 6 seconds at the end of the half ...

Thought this was FIBA with the running clock 

Refs screw us out of another possession, got sloppy the last 5 minutes plus tv teddy wanting to get his tv time in and we see a 13 point lead dwindle. Need to come out sharp and put the game away like we had the chance to this half. And turbo needs to stay on the bench

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Thought this was FIBA with the running clock 

The shot clock just stopped running for 6 seconds. The refs reviewed it and was like, "Nah, it's good fam. Go to the locker room without the last possession"

2 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Refs screw us out of another possession, got sloppy the last 5 minutes plus tv teddy wanting to get his tv time in and we see a 13 point lead dwindle. Need to come out sharp and put the game away like we had the chance to this half. And turbo needs to stay on the bench

Turbo really really needs the game to slow down. I know BP had a similar situation with JVon last year initially. But I don’t remember Jvon being this much of a problem

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Turbo really really needs the game to slow down. I know BP had a similar situation with JVon last year. But I don’t remember Jvon being this much of a problem

Yes he really does. Young but such a liability right now that it’s hard to justify keeping him in there

We need to find a ball handler. We have a serious deficit at point guard at this point. Also we are not getting the offensive boards like we should . We been sloppy bring the ball down and some of the fouls AU has committed have been sloppy play. All of that will get better as they play together ( I hope) Wiley looks good inside Mc doesn’t seem to be where he was last year . That said they have all the talent for another March run, just need to refine some things. 

Archived