AU Adds Walk On LB

WarEagle2423

Just saw this on Twitter. Looks like he was a 6’5, 205 pound freshman LB/DE at Kent State that redshirted last year. He went to high school at Hoover (3 star in Class of 2019). He’s a walk on. Welcome aboard! WDE! 🦅

Watch....the NC2A will deny his immediate eligibility transfer waiver. Even though they have approved a whole bunch of them to big name players transferring to big name schools. 

• ellitor changed the title to AU Adds Walk On LB
6 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Watch....the NC2A will deny his immediate eligibility transfer waiver. Even though they have approved a whole bunch of them to big name players transferring to big name schools. 

The times (and rules and thinking process at the NCAA) are a' changin'. I wouldn't be surprised at anything they do or don't do.

That's a tall boy! Stick em at safety and tell em to snatch them fiddy-fiddy balls!

At 6'5" if he has any wheels get him into the weight room add 20 pounds+ and you could have a special teams player. 

2 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

At 6'5" if he has any wheels get him into the weight room add 20 pounds+ and you could have a special teams player. 

As stacked as we already are at linebacker, I suspect this is about the only way he'll make it on the field. Still, great to have him.

19 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

"LB/DE"- that's a buck IMO. Likely doesn't matter, though.

This sounds right.  I 'll bet he is way closer to 250 now than he is 205.

Archived