Does anybody feel the way I do?

cole256

6 hours ago, cole256 said:

He couldn't even comprehend what we were talking about.

Keep repeating it won't make it true.

somebody disagreed with him on a football forum and he'll hate me forever

naw, no hate here.

Nobody on this board can call me out saying I lied about something.

just asked for a link.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol now look. He's not going to say he was wrong or anything......hurt 😂

mims was a credible source until he mentioned the henry, lol.

On 10/15/2020 at 7:42 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

People don't care. People who have given a lot for AU for years. Don't care anymore. Not till some real changes happen. 

I personally know a big money donor that has told the PTB to not count on his contributing until real changes happen. Fact. 

4 minutes ago, Mike4AU said:

I personally know a big money donor that has told the PTB to not count on his contributing until real changes happen. Fact. 

Love it

1 hour ago, The Freak said:

Keep repeating it won't make it true.

naw, no hate here.

just asked for a link.

Come on bro you was implying that I was lying because I didn't go find a 9 year old post. But it's cool, I'm making too much out of this. Hell I have a couple of people I don't like myself. I just don't get how I could not be liked! But I'm letting it go bro, it does seem to be a few people that feel what I was saying though!

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

I definitely buy that players sometimes dont get up for games, but like Cole said, I view it as a coaching/leadership issue. 

Bro are you replying to yourself? You're letting the board break you down man! Don't start this weird crap man. Next you'll be telling aurex type jokes😂

If it hadn't been for Jay Jacobs, Kirby Smart would have been Auburn's head coach. One of the reasons I heard was JJ wanted a coach that was familiar with Auburn and the Auburn family. Hiring a Georgia grad or coach or an Alabama grad or coach just wasn't gonna cut it with any true Auburn person. I wonder if JJ just forgot that Pat Dye was a Georgia grad. Smart would've been a real good coach for Auburn.

14 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

If it hadn't been for Jay Jacobs, Kirby Smart would have been Auburn's head coach. One of the reasons I heard was JJ wanted a coach that was familiar with Auburn and the Auburn family. Hiring a Georgia grad or coach or an Alabama grad or coach just wasn't gonna cut it with any true Auburn person. I wonder if JJ just forgot that Pat Dye was a Georgia grad. Smart would've been a real good coach for Auburn.

Once again, there were plenty (including yours truly 🤮) who actually wanted Gus over Kirby--thought he would provide a contrast to Nick in recruiting. My thought was that no one would choose the student over the teacher.

@WarDamnEagleWDEIt's great to know that the boosters are getting at least a bit irritated.

5 hours ago, cole256 said:

Bro are you replying to yourself? You're letting the board break you down man! Don't start this weird crap man. Next you'll be telling aurex type jokes😂

Hahahahaha

Well...that's embarrassing

6 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

The way I'm feeling about AU football I don't give a damn if anyone likes me. Well except my dog I guess..............

jack-facts.gif

Archived