Caddy is back

Tony4AU

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Decent 

Playing it cool 😎 I see! 😝 

This right here is great news. The coach I wanted back the most.  Everything about Cadillac is an A+, Auburn legend, great NFL career, great personality, great recruiter.  Great hire by Gus, now a great hire by Harsin.

I know all the dell talk, but I’m really glad to see caddy back. Alot Of people think very highly of him in the coaching realm, and well, let’s see what happens with the harsin style from here on out

Was so glad to see this in my inbox earlier. I think Harsin walked away impressed after talking to him and sounds like they may have discussed some changes to caddys style as well and that excited Cadillac. 

I like this. He has shown he can recruit since he has been here. I saw improvement in our RB's this year, and an attempt to spread the ball to multiple RB's that I think was hampered by injuries. His first task is to keep Tank and Shivers (hopefully easier now that DJ has announced for portal), then find depth on Portal and finally reel in some new top tier HS RB's in the 2020 class.   I hope new O uses RB's more in passing attack and not just throwing to them when running horizontal to line of scrimmage. 

I am very happy we kept him.

59 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I like this. He has shown he can recruit since he has been here. I saw improvement in our RB's this year, and an attempt to spread the ball to multiple RB's that I think was hampered by injuries. His first task is to keep Tank and Shivers (hopefully easier now that DJ has announced for portal), then find depth on Portal and finally reel in some new top tier HS RB's in the 2020 class.   I hope new O uses RB's more in passing attack and not just throwing to them when running horizontal to line of scrimmage. 

I am very happy we kept him.

Fired up about Cadillac!!  Does anybody have a feel of who CBH and Caddy are looking at in the portal?  I’d hate to go into the season with only two scholarship RBs

I didn't care if Harsin hired any auburn folks or old staff...especially old staff given how dysfunctional it was.  But it's nice to see him impressed enough with Caddy and Zac to want them on staff.  Their Auburn bonafides are impeccable.

This was probably the only coach I wanted us to retain.  He has shown he can coach and recruit.  His name is still a big deal in the state and surrounding areas with young people, which hopefully continues to help land talent like Tank.

Archived