2022 4* WR Omari Kelly Commits to Auburn!!!

ellitor

14 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Can you provide links to all those Boise fans that hated Harsin

No. But we can easily find info about Gus making it to the natty and almost winning the SEC one other time. And many experts on Reddit. Duh….

Edited by fredst

Lit it up tonight. Had something like 150 on 8 catches with 2 TDs, both deep bombs. 

Had another TD taken off the board on one of the sweep passes due to a hold on the edge. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Auburn commit

Last week: Kelly caught eight passes for 126 yards in the Huskies’ win over rival Spain Park. He scored on a 67-yard pass reception and a 7 yard run.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Auburn commitment enjoys atmosphere for comeback win

by Jason Caldwell

2 hours ago

AUBURN, Alabama—Off to a monster start to his senior season at Hewitt-Trussville with 43 receptions for 585 yards and four touchdowns in five games, Auburn commitment Omari Kelly was at Jordan-Hare Stadium on Saturday for the Tigers’ comeback win over Georgia State. Impressed by the way the team responded after a rough start, he said the energy in the stadium was something he could feel.

“It was big,” Kelly said of the crowd. “They were live and just the fight that everybody showed, it stood out.”

Following the game, Kelly said he got to check out the Auburn locker room to see the vibe following the comeback win. While the Tigers didn’t play up to their standards, Kelly said it didn’t keep them from being happy about getting the win.

“Everybody was very excited,” Kelly said. “Coach (Bryan) Harsin gave a speech that they’re playing chess and not checkers. That kind of stuck with me too.”

Planning to take his official visit to Auburn on the weekend of October 30th, Kelly said at the moment he doesn’t have any more visits planned and he’s locked in with his commitment to the Tigers.

“I’m really excited,” Kelly said of his pledge to Auburn. “I’m ready to get down here and get started.”

A December signee, Kelly said he’s not planning to graduate early and plans to be in Auburn next spring.

Before he does he’ll continue to work on teammate and 4-star offensive tackle Riley Quick. He said Quick is one of his biggest recruiting targets at the moment as the current Alabama baseball commitment continues to ponder a future in football with both Auburn and Mississippi State options if he decides to choose the gridiron.

• Like 1

Hope this coaching change doesn’t have a negative affect on his recruitment. I think he was close with Corn, but I believe he just loves Auburn.

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...