Eagles Nest

RunInRed

Heads up: I’m going to be posting a lot more on the Eagles Nest board about what I’m hearing on the inside, updates, etc.

Yes it’s our donor board - please support this site!

Teaser: An AD on the way out, new statues coming to JHS and the “Pat Dye Society” … oh and some upset folks about Plainsman Park.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

some of us are old so try not to wait too long oh mighty one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WarEagle2423 said:

Just donated. Wish it could have been more. Thanks for all you do! 

THANK YOU!

• Love 1

On 7/9/2021 at 8:19 AM, RunInRed said:

Heads up: I’m going to be posting a lot more on the Eagles Nest board about what I’m hearing on the inside, updates, etc.

Teaser: An AD on the way out, new statues coming to JHS and the “Pat Dye Society” … oh and some upset folks about Plainsman Park.

I donated on your initial sign-up. Is this just for Platinum donors?

30 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

I donated on your initial sign-up. Is this just for Platinum donors?

Gold and Platinum

I think 100 dollars is too much to find out that Auburn is fighting itself. It does that every six months. For me, it started with the hiring of Doug Barfield.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Gold and Platinum

hey red you know i am bonkers but what does the cheap aluminum crowd get? lol

• Haha 1

On 7/11/2021 at 9:45 AM, aubiefifty said:

more junkmail and spam - their name is duplicated and added back to the mailing list.

• Haha 2

On 7/11/2021 at 10:20 AM, Auburn93 said:

I think 100 dollars is too much to find out that Auburn is fighting itself. It does that every six months. For me, it started with the hiring of Doug Barfield.

That is for the platinum status.  There is gold and silver as well.  Silver is $5.

• Like 1

you would think people would

On 7/11/2021 at 9:20 AM, Auburn93 said:

some of you just do not get it. i mean how hard is it? you are helping the board stay afloat. and it is my understanding the board will be adding a couple of new wrinkles. the gold and platinum is just a thank you. we are basically helping the board. and in fifteen or so years i have never seen aufam ask for anything and i think that is a damn good track record.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

you would think people would

some of you just do not get it. i mean how hard is it? you are helping the board stay afloat. and it is my understanding the board will be adding a couple of new wrinkles. the gold and platinum is just a thank you. we are basically helping the board. and in fifteen or so years i have never seen aufam ask for anything and i think that is a damn good track record.

I agree. I didn't do the $100, but I think the $25 or $50 and I got access to the Eagle's nest and better information. It's worth it if there is enough inside info. I got tired of going on AUTigers and paying for basically just the articles of writers. I find that info in so many other places. But here, I like the format, and there are enough strong Auburn influence and great posters to have a good conversation as well as first hand info. I'm just an Auburn alumni and fan who needs this 'stuff'. :)

• Like 4

On 7/11/2021 at 9:45 AM, aubiefifty said:

Nada😀

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, deceks7 said:

Are your donations cumulative in obtaining tiers? If I did $25, then another $25 would I be gold?  

Thanks

Correct, they are cumulative.  Multiple donors have reached upper tiers of status that way.

On 7/9/2021 at 9:19 AM, RunInRed said:

Hi Red,

I originally only donated a nominal amount and am only a Silver Donor. Would it be possible to send a PM and tell me how much more I should contribute to be eligible to access the Eagles Nest Board. Thanks.

Thanks, I will do that now.  I believe I actually made my first donation during the week before you announced tiers.  I do appreciate your work here.

Edited by deceks7
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, deceks7 said:

Are your donations cumulative in obtaining tiers? If I did $25, then another $25 would I be gold?  

Thanks

I almost asked this question yesterday but got busy doing other things. I had no idea about the Eagles Nest part of the forum.

Edited by AU80cruiser

5 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

I almost asked this question yesterday but got busy doing other things. I had no idea about the Eagles Nest part of the forum.

Yes, please explain eagles nest forum. I am gold and don’t know how to find whatever it is I’m able to access.

19 minutes ago, Hopsing said:

Yes, please explain eagles nest forum. I am gold and don’t know how to find whatever it is I’m able to access.

Click the eagle nest board part in the OP, it is underlined as a link, should take you to the forum 

Edited by Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Click the eagle nest board part in the OP, it is underlined as a link, should take you to the forum 

Thank you!

ah ha! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hopsing said:

You can hit the large aufamily.com banner at the top of the page or just click the home link at the top of the page also.

• Like 1