Recruit him

cole256

Went to Athens High School myself. We produced Phillip Rivers too.

• Like 1

Listed by his high school as 6'4" 185 lbs. and a senior but I don't see a recruit profile for him. He is usually a WR according to their roster. The athleticism there is definitely intriguing. 

9 hours ago, Zeek said:

Listed by his high school as 6'4" 185 lbs. and a senior but I don't see a recruit profile for him. He is usually a WR according to their roster. The athleticism there is definitely intriguing. 

Def a big kid that put up stats last year too and missing a profile. Searched for it too...kinda odd.

Might not have room for another WR in this class. There are a ton of teams filling up quickly. Seems like there are aways a few Srs that blow up in each state. He might be one

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Def a big kid that put up stats last year too and missing a profile. Searched for it too...kinda odd.

Might not have room for another WR in this class. There are a ton of teams filling up quickly. Seems like there are aways a few Srs that blow up in each state. He might be one

There is so much footage and social media out there today it's easy for kids to get lost in the shuffle (Trey Lance at NDSU) and a number of other examples. If they don't go to camps and network it's easy for them to slip through the cracks.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Zeek said:

I didn't know he was a senior, on my Facebook I thought someone said he was a freshman. Damn.

On 8/21/2021 at 4:13 PM, toddc said:

Went to Athens High School myself. We produced Phillip Rivers too.

A guy a little older than me that goes to my church actually hit rivers and separated his shoulder or something like that.

I played Athens a bunch in basketball. Always looked forward to those victories 😀

• Sad 1