Bammer @ MSU

SRBautigerfan

You know, it would be better IMO if we just had giant threads for all the other games in a given week.

Doesn't look like MSU will be of any threat to UAT. TN forced the Ackbars to punt on opening drive but fumbled the punt return. #JustTennesseeThings

Edited by AUwent

Just now, AUwent said:

You know, it would be better IMO if we just had giant threads for all the other games in a given week.

Probably right.  It looks like it's already getting out of hand in Starkville as their starting QB looks like he's just sustained a shoulder injury and it's now 14 -3 cheatin' bammers.

58 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Probably right.  It looks like it's already getting out of hand in Starkville as their starting QB looks like he's just sustained a shoulder injury and it's now 14 -3 cheatin' bammers.

I had to turn the channel, and watch Ole Miss. I just can't tolerate the commentators gushing over every Bama player for three hours. Bryce Young Heisman leader? What a crock. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

Somehow Bama always seems to get that one receiver that will give u nightmares

Yeah, kudos to Saban for getting the right coaches to change their identity. Best move he ever made.

Can't wait for their reign of terror to be over.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Yeah, kudos to Saban for getting the right coaches to change their identity. Best move he ever made.

Can't wait for their reign of terror to be over.

Well, once again, we can't be depending on that to happen because he could very well be there until the mid 2030s based off Paterno and Bowden. But based off our game today I definitely have hope.

Anyway, who knows how good MSU actually is.

Edited by AUwent

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Well, once again, we can't be depending on that to happen because he could very well be there until the mid 2030s based off Paterno and Bowden. But based off our game today I definitely have hope.

Anyway, who knows how good MSU actually is.

the bammers would never allow him to hang on like that. Paterno and Bowden both stayed too long and neither one went out in a blaze of glory. Their fans were pretty indulgent but the trailer park crowd will not let that kind of thing happen in turdistan. They've already started pushing him out the door because of last week.

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

the bammers would never allow him to hang on like that. Paterno and Bowden both stayed too long and neither one went out in a blaze of glory. Their fans were pretty indulgent but the trailer park crowd will not let that kind of thing happen in turdistan. They've already started pushing him out the door because of last week.

I bet your only friends are on the internet.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I bet your only friends are on the internet.

Heckuva response dude.

Edited by AUwent

11 hours ago, AUwent said:

Heckuva response dude.

I don’t know.   I’ll give him a 4, but the Russian judge gave him an 8.5.  

• Haha 1