Would Washington Pursue Harsin?

woodford

I find chip Kelly funny.  Why would they want him back?  Hes Kinda washed up at this point.

IF Harsin leaves, open the checkbook and get Aranda and Brady in Auburn.  Recreate that 2019 team.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 12/6/2021 at 10:00 PM, Win4AU said:

I find chip Kelly funny.  Why would they want him back?  Hes Kinda washed up at this point.

IF Harsin leaves, open the checkbook and get Aranda and Brady in Auburn.  Recreate that 2019 team.  

I don’t see how you can recreate chicken salad out of chicken  sh*t.  

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

I don’t see how you can recreate chicken salad out of chicken  sh*t.  

I guess he will have a stacked roster to run his offense for a couple years.

Can we change the thread title to Oregon???

Tons of smoke he interviewed for the job

• Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

‘James Crepea’ level of smoke, or smoke from a legitimate and respected source?

19 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

You mean to start another rumor to try to derail our recruiting? Like Ron is doing? Or the poster from Rivals? 
Nobody has any facts of this at all. Whether he leaves or not, the last thing we need is another freaking rumor on an AU message board that will hurt recruiting. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gr82b4au said:

You mean to start another rumor to try to derail our recruiting? Like Ron is doing? Or the poster from Rivals? 
Nobody has any facts of this at all. Whether he leaves or not, the last thing we need is another freaking rumor on an AU message board that will hurt recruiting. 

Lol @ "recruits read this board"

Yeah. Let's not talk about it and hooe.it goes away. Heads back in the sands 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Lol @ "recruits read this board"

Yeah. Let's not talk about it and hooe.it goes away. Heads back in the sands 

Well I'm interested in hearing more. I've noticed in the past you have a pretty good feel for rumors. 

• Haha 2

So all those insiders that never brought up Dan Lanning as a candidate somehow have the inside scoop that Harsin interviewed and or wanted the Oregon job....

THat's why I don't believe 99% of those media people bc they really have no clue. They just want clicks and throw anything that looks good for ratings...

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Well it's not a 100% yet, according to some sources it isn't factual "yet" and some say it is. Lol so who knows we will probably find out more Monday with Oregon. 

Edited by autiger88

1 hour ago, cbo said:

Well I'm interested in hearing more. I've noticed in the past you have a pretty good feel for rumors. 

I don't want it to he true, hope isn't.

25 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Who?? j/k seriously I had no idea who was the DC at uga strange hire to me but oh well you never know

He's one of the top assistants in the country and seen as a young elite defensive mind. Also a beast recruiter. 

Would be a good assistant hire. If Harsin did leave, he'd be a guy near the top of my list for coordinators 

35 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

So all those insiders that never brought up Dan Lanning as a candidate somehow have the inside scoop that Harsin interviewed and or wanted the Oregon job....

THat's why I don't believe 99% of those media people bc they really have no clue. They just want clicks and throw anything that looks good for ratings...

Lots of recruiting site mods have been way off base in recent searches, I agree

11 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

He's one of the top assistants in the country and seen as a young elite defensive mind. Also a beast recruiter. 

Would be a good assistant hire. If Harsin did leave, he'd be a guy near the top of my list for coordinators 

Lost And Found Reaction GIF by Lost & Found Music Studios

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Dan Lanning is probably who I would have went after if Harsin left. Pretty real risk, but he's a big upside guy. I can see why Oregon would want him. And I can also see Oregon losing him to some SEC team in a few years LOL.

42 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

He has been a DC for 2 seasons. All the rest of his experience is as position coach or recruiting coordinator.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

He has been a DC for 2 seasons. All the rest of his experience is as position coach or recruiting coordinator.

Agree. And those 2 seasons he’s had a roster of 5 stars and future NFL players. Great assistant and recruiter maybe, but not sure if his resume is deep enough for a HC job at this point. Apparently Oregon disagrees with me. 

1 hour ago, Hank2020 said:

OK?

The NFL has countless elite coaches who are younger or were just position coaches 

Edited by W.E.D