Would Washington Pursue Harsin?

woodford

53 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Interesting that Harsin just happens to be flying to Oregon Wednesday to visit Clemons

Haha wouldn't that be some s*** if he left us for Oregon 😂. I bet he does. 

• Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, au3488 said:

Haha wouldn't that be some s*** if he left us for Oregon 😂. I bet he does. 

Then we can finally fulfill our prophecy….

image.gif.8f39f0953a5c393eea394487f2bacc65.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I'd just like to point out that all the chatter about Harsin to Oregon seems to be coming from a cbssports piece where it's just a list of possible candidates, not that he's talking to them. https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/oregon-coaching-search-chip-kelly-bryan-harsin-among-list-of-candidates-to-replace-mario-cristobal/

Possible? sure, I guess. But not based on any inside information.

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Then we can finally fulfill our prophecy….

image.gif.8f39f0953a5c393eea394487f2bacc65.gif

🤣 Yep and we will be stuck forever in in limbo, because we all know we would either go after Steele or Lashlee 🥲

1 minute ago, au3488 said:

🤣 Yep and we will be stuck forever in in limbo, because we all know we would either go after Steele or Lashlee 🥲

I hear Manny Diaz is available...

• Haha 2

Just now, AURealist said:

I hear Manny Diaz is available...

Haha  we would go after someone safe, who has former ties to the UNI because our AD and Pres are lame ducks right now. 💩 JABA. Might as well face it, Auburn ain't winning anything anytime soon. 

1 minute ago, AcUmen said:

I love how they call Auburn "southern Alabama."

That's because most people outside the South have no idea where Auburn University is and it gives readers the impression of a self-imposed exile.  😄

This thread illustrates the genius of J.R. Ewing's statement, "No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It’s blowing my mind to fly all the way to Oregon to get a receiver. There aren’t any receivers in the southern region. If he comes to Auburn hopefully he doesn’t get home sick like most do.

Some of y'all gotta stop believing everything. If Oregon or Washington threw a ton of money at him he'd probably leave, because this is a business, as this carousel has shown. But a lot of this unhappiness bs is being pushed by certain folks. The same people that said Steele would be head coach, etc.

Then it doesn't happen, or something else happens, and they look like complete fools that are cut off from the program.  Been happening for years. Yet everyone still gets worked up the next time they push some crazy rumor. A lot of people finally had enough of it today 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, e808 said:

It’s blowing my mind to fly all the way to Oregon to get a receiver. There aren’t any receivers in the southern region. If he comes to Auburn hopefully he doesn’t get home sick like most do.

His family is from the south and most of his family lives in the south. 

He’s worth the gamble, go watch his film. 

• Like 1

"his refusal to discuss vaccination status would require an explanation but is not a deal breaker" oh OK so if he makes a personal stand and says no he didn't then presumably he's screwed like Washington States coach but if he is ambivalent and doesn't really disclose one way the other... All good. These goobers are something else. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Taco said:

His family is from the south and most of his family lives in the south. 

He’s worth the gamble, go watch his film. 

I stand corrected. That I didn’t know and didn’t do my due diligence 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AURealist said:

That's because most people outside the South have no idea where Auburn University is and it gives readers the impression of a self-imposed exile.  😄

Maybe they are more familiar with the University of Auburn?? :) 

• Haha 1