Men vs UConn Game thread

Maverick.AU

5 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Late getting into this thread. Regardless of outcome, this team has heart. This is a good game and will pay dividends later.

Absolutely. We could have won this multiple times and really should have. 

• Like 1

Damnit, tough loss, but this team fought really hard, all the way down to the end. Hope they learned some things about themselves and some important lessons in the process 

• Like 2

Tough loss but we won this in regulation if not for the striped asshats. Idk how many points they literally gave UConn. Sanogo fouled out in regulation. They wouldn't have called his 5th if he threw someone into the 10th row. Learn from it. We will get better. This is November. Flanagan not even playing. Can be a VERY good team. We have a lot of options we've never had. Sh***y refs always piss me off though. They affect too many outcomes.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Tough one here boy. So proud of this team. We are going to be a force down the road. Just need to keep developing team chemistry. Jabari is a beast. Johnson is a beast. I like this team a lot!!!

• Like 1

That’s how you fight! Proud as hell of this basketball team. Great learning moment. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

You guys have taken all of my reactions. This team is just gonna get better and with KD, Jabari, and Jaylin finding their footing and Flan coming back in time for SEC play ... watch out!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Tough loss but we won this in regulation if not for the striped asshats. Idk how many points they literally gave UConn. Sanogo fouled out in regulation. They wouldn't have called his 5th if he threw someone into the 10th row. Learn from it. We will get better. This is November. Flanagan not even playing. Can be a VERY good team. We have a lot of options we've never had. Sh***y refs always piss me off though. They affect too many outcomes.

Yep that out of control foul call when we had the lead was pretty bs

• Like 1
  • Love 1