Texas A&M vs LSU

bootskii

1 hour ago, bootskii said:

Coach O going out in style. Now that LSU is bowl eligible does he coach the last game?

I think so, since the team hasn't buckled.  It would be a farewell sign of respect for winning the Natty.

11 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Texasags freaking out. Worse than our board and they're 8-4. Pretty hilarious. 

They crapped the bed after beating us when it was in front of them to win west,  well we had to beat Bama though

15 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Texasags freaking out. Worse than our board and they're 8-4. Pretty hilarious. 

But Fisher has been there longer (4 years?) with great recruiting and still not living up to his millions. I don’t get the love for him every time a head coaching job opens. Wasn’t his last really great season when he broke our hearts in the natty 2013?

7 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

But Fisher has been there longer (4 years?) with great recruiting and still not living up to his millions. I don’t get the love for him every time a head coaching job opens. Wasn’t his last really great season when he broke our hearts in the natty 2013?

He had like 5 years at FSU where he had at least 10 or more wins. He was back to back in the playoffs after beating us with Winston and Oregon upset them. He had a great record at FSU before his last two years there. 2020 he went 9-1. Expectations for this past year were pretty high

Edited by Randman5000
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Yes, Aggies are good fans, they have class. They are also not happy with 8-4 his fourth season.

$75 million guaranteed with no buyout will do that

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Randman5000 said:

He had like 5 years at FSU where he had at least 10 or more wins. He was back to back in the playoffs after beating us with Winston and Oregon upset them. He had a great record at FSU before his last two years there. 2020 he went 9-1. Expectations for this past year were pretty high

His recruiting prowess too. Pretty amazing how it all fell apart at FSU.

Edited by AUwent

5 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Oregon upsetting them is a bit of an understatement.  18-13 at the half, then 41-7 in the second half.  He did have what I thought was a good record there, but every FSU fan I know shed no tears when he left.

• Like 1