2022 5* Wing/Big Julian Phillips Commits to Vols

ellitor

1 hour ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

This is going to be embarrassing when Phillips ultimately commits to Tennessee. I expect people to line up to apologize 

Bragging about you're supposed income and now thinking people should apologize to you for potentially winning a coin toss between two schools? You've lost credibility with every post you've made. 

I will say, whether we get this kid or not the thread got a lot more fun to read. 

Now I’ve got to go have the Bentley waxed. Carry on. 😎

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

I will say, whether we get this kid or not the thread got a lot more fun to read. 

Now I’ve got to go have the Bentley waxed. Carry on. 😎

Come on now, you've gotta up your game, bro! Trade in the Bentley for a Bugatti...

• Haha 1

Why didn't we get the info about Justin Powell's situation along with this new Vols insider info...?  Knowing about that would have given credence to the other info...otherwise...sorry, not buying it.

1 hour ago, Rednilla said:

Come on now, you've gotta up your game, bro! Trade in the Bentley for a Bugatti...

Sorry on this one I am not in your league I have a 1984 Toyota Truck that I am fixing up. The family has the good vehicles but I have had this truck since I bought it. Even went to my wedding in it in 1986. Also drove all over Baja from one end to the other for many years, before the Cartels moved in. 

• Haha 1

Volnation reporting this morning that Tennessee is now upping their NIL offer.

Odd they would do that AFTER he verbally committed and all... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Sorry on this one I am not in your league I have a 1984 Toyota Truck that I am fixing up. The family has the good vehicles but I have had this truck since I bought it. Even went to my wedding in it in 1986. Also drove all over Baja from one end to the other for many years, before the Cartels moved in. 

When I was a kid, we had a lake house at Gainesville Boat Club on Lake Texoma. My best buddy up there had an older brother with a brand spanking new 1984 Toyota pickup.  It was black with the roll bar the KC lights.  That thing was so badass!!!  Your post took me back to the days when we would ride around in the bed of that truck and scare ourselves with monsters in the woods.  I was 9.  Now I'm 47 and wishing I had bought one myself.  Enjoy that thing brother!

Edited by Tigerfinz

1 hour ago, Cardin Drake said:

Volnation reporting this morning that Tennessee is now upping their NIL offer.

Odd they would do that AFTER he verbally committed and all... 

Is Phillips still on campus? I thought his visit ended yesterday?

1 hour ago, Tigerfinz said:

When I was a kid, we had a lake house at Gainesville Boat Club on Lake Texoma. My best buddy up there had an older brother with a brand spanking new 1984 Toyota pickup.  It was black with the roll bar the KC lights.  That thing was so badass!!!  Your post took me back to the days when we would ride around in the bed of that truck and scare ourselves with monsters in the woods.  I was 9.  Now I'm 47 and wishing I had bought one myself.  Enjoy that thing brother!

They are great a couple years ago I had a new motor put in and transmission rebuilt it runs like new. Need to sand it down and repaint it but more importantly the sun over the years has fried all the plastic inside so I need the whole interior dashboard,  seats, all the plastic around the doors, ceiling all needs to be replaced.  It is more for nostalgia as I am 70 and no longer have dirt bikes and don't go off-roading anymore. I joke with my wife that I have had the truck two years longer than her. Then I start running.   

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tiger720 said:

Is Phillips still on campus? I thought his visit ended yesterday?

He left yesterday - and should have a meeting with Ignite today.

Edited by AUreo

16 hours ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

Just being real.. I make triple the salary out of everyone in here. Whenever I want something I get it. Y’all need to be careful with what you label people as

Wait a minute, everyone....maybe he means he makes triple what all the rest of us make combined!

Elon Musk is a troll!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

There’s a reason y’all still live in one of the most poverty rich states in the country. 

Poverty...rich?

25WZ3k.gif

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

They are great a couple years ago I had a new motor put in and transmission rebuilt it runs like new. Need to sand it down and repaint it but more importantly the sun over the years has fried all the plastic inside so I need the whole interior dashboard,  seats, all the plastic around the doors, ceiling all needs to be replaced.  It is more for nostalgia as I am 70 and no longer have dirt bikes and don't go off-roading anymore. I joke with my wife that I have had the truck two years longer than her. Then I start running.   

Same here you would thing I would be in great shape from all the running don't want to mess with a West Virginia Hatfield

3 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I was joking. My dream car is a Porsche 911 Turbo, but I'm not to the point of getting one of those just yet.

7 minutes ago, Tiger720 said:

Honestly? No. Recruits that post something like this usually commit and sign somewhere else to "shock the world."

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Honestly? No. Recruits that post something like this usually commit and sign somewhere else to "shock the world."

I see he only has 4 posts on his page. I really don't see him as a recruit that loves attention. You never know with teenagers. They constantly change their minds. I see Auburn is the only visit he posted. I guess he's close to making a decision wherever that may be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tiger720 said:

I see he only has 4 posts on his page. I really don't see him as a recruit that loves attention. You never know with teenagers. They constantly change their minds. I see Auburn is the only visit he posted. I guess he's close to making a decision wherever that may be.

I truly hope you are right. Would be three straight years with a McDonald's All American that we signed.

5 minutes ago, Tiger720 said:

He definitely wants attention. Took pointless visits to Kansas State and South Carolina just to throw people off

2 hours ago, AuburnbasketballGuru said:

volnation knows nothing. The people over there are wrong constantly. 

So, what's your username?

College sports is now a field of bidding wars. Crazy stuff.