2022 Transfer Big Johni Broome SIGNS WITH AU!!!

ellitor

20 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Brooooooo Mr Fred where do you think I have been since his announcement?!?! Me and Mel kiper we're doing lines off of stripper's in between commercial breaks in Vegas!!!! Wayne Newton even joined in!!! It was a great time had by all. Only you were missing!!! 😂🤣

95D2A7A5-03AD-4611-AB17-AFEB882F7AA6.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, fredst said:

drug muppets”

Sounds like a should be band name.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, Tiger720 said:

Let's hope we will practice entry passes this offseason to be able to take advantage of his backdown game as Pearl mentions. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fredst said:

Mav and his “drug muppets”, lol

I'm going to use this in my discord, thanks Fred lol

• Love 1

It’s so nice to see a big name recruit looking at AU and feel we have better than a snowballs chance in hell. 
Thank you CBP!

• Like 3

I admit that this makes me wonder how the big man rotation will go this year. I presume Yohan will be primarily playing the 4 and the 5 will be manned by Broome and Cardwell.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Man, the double eruption.

8ACBDF01-76BD-4A93-ACB4-F56D50611206.gif

I love Damon Wayans!

14 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Let's hope we will practice entry passes this offseason to be able to take advantage of his backdown game as Pearl mentions. 

Smarter passing from the guards should be 90% of what we practice honestly 

Can’t even list how many times Kessler or Jabari would have to get the ball farther than they wanted (or not get it at all, in Kessler’s case)…once again, this SHOULD (!!!!!) be a team that should be able to dominate with size and athleticism around the rim 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rednilla said:

I admit that this makes me wonder how the big man rotation will go this year. I presume Yohan will be primarily playing the 4 and the 5 will be manned by Broome and Cardwell.

Jaylin and/or Yohan could get minutes there in case of emergency or injury, but with how athletic Broome is, I really don’t feel like there’s much dropoff in ability to move between him and Yohan. Now, I’m primarily using the time we played them as evidence for that, but I felt like he moves well 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Smarter passing from the guards should be 90% of what we practice honestly 

Can’t even list how many times Kessler or Jabari would have to get the ball farther than they wanted (or not get it at all, in Kessler’s case)…once again, this SHOULD (!!!!!) be a team that should be able to dominate with size and athleticism around the rim 

And if Kessler didn’t have good hands a lot ofvthose lazy congested passes wouldn’t have gotten to him. 

some of these guys must have been told they had to get it inside so they forced. Guys like Jaylin, even flan are not good passers. 

1 hour ago, steeleagle said:

Guys like Jaylin, even flan are not good passers. 

Jaylin needs to work on his 3 ball to make it more consistent, because that's his offensive bread and butter. 

Allen, on the other hand, definitely has it in him to be a good passer, but he's gotta get over this mental block and get back to where he was two seasons ago.

8 hours ago, steeleagle said:

Guys like Jaylin...are not good passers. 

What Are You Watching GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Family Feud Buzzer GIF - Family Feud Buzzer Wrong Answer - Discover & Share  GIFs

6 hours ago, Rednilla said:

because that's his offensive bread and butter. 

Not sure about that. Never seen him as a 3 ball guy nor was he brought here to fill that role.

• Like 1

image.gif.6ae5b77301d961c4dd9d4d53e2f1562c.gif

🤔, I was thinking Jon-nee 

i thought you guys might enjoy this.................

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, it appears we just might be on the verge of putting together an even more formidable team for this season than we did last season...which seems nuts when we had two All-Americans on the team...

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i thought you guys might enjoy this.................

Thank you for this he has a lot of talent.  Handles ball well, Drop step , quick dribble drive, Face up Mid range shot, uses his body well, plays tough defense. He is a complete Center.   With him and Cardwell at Center we will be strong there, Traore and Williams at PF and we will be strong there, Westry, Flanigan, and Moore at SF again we will be strong there. PG we have Zep, Green, and Donaldson we will be solid not great unless Donaldson comes on, SG we could have different players Green, KD, maybe Flanigan and maybe Westry.   If we get Phillips we become even better.

The key to this team will be guard play, can they learn how to feed our big men, hit a reasonable % on 3 by taking better 3's then last year and play tough D. As much talent as we will have in the front Court we have to be smart and feed that talents when they have good position.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1