***** Police

AURex

On 9/20/2022 at 2:40 PM, pensacolatiger said:

You’re in like Flynn w/ the resident lefty loonies.  So much so you didn’t understand the connection to defund the police.

No, but I also realize it’s a s***ty job that some really honorable people take on in a selfless manner daily.  Thankfully we have a lot more good ones than bad ones

No, I am not a "lefty loonie" and neither is anyone else on this forum.

I do not support "defunding the police" :rolleyes: nor does anyone else on this forum.

In fact, I recommend paying them more while tightening the hiring requirements and improving training to ensure we are hiring the right kind of people who can approach the job as professionals, and - if necessary with courage.  Those LEO's deserve our respect and admiration as well as higher pay.

I - like all of the liberals on this forum - do recognize that its a "s***ty" (very difficult) job that can be dangerous. And as you said, thankfully we have a lot more good ones than bad ones. 

That doesn't mean they are all 100% good.  A few "bad apples" do exist, as has been demonstrated by events.

Bottom line, your absolutist rhetoric is what is "loony". You come across as a rabid right wing nut who has absolutely no capacity for critical thinking. 

You sound like an angry,  simple-minded, cultist idiot that frankly, is not worth my time.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

No, I am not a "lefty loonie" and neither is anyone else on this forum.

I do not support "defunding the police" :rolleyes: nor does anyone else on this forum.

In fact, I recommend paying them more while tightening the hiring requirements and improving training to ensure we are hiring the right kind of people who can approach the job as professionals, and - if necessary with courage.  Those LEO's deserve our respect and admiration as well as higher pay.

I - like all of the liberals on this forum - do recognize that its a "s***ty" (very difficult) job that can be dangerous. And as you said, thankfully we have a lot more good ones than bad ones. 

That doesn't mean they are all 100% good.  A few "bad apples" do exist, as has been demonstrated by events.

Bottom line, your absolutist rhetoric is what is "loony". You come across as a rabid right wing nut who has absolutely no capacity for critical thinking. 

You sound like an angry,  simple-minded, cultist idiot that frankly, is not worth my time.

You float around your boy coffee’s posts like smell on ish.  Let’s test your loonie statement……..did you vote for the current ish show?  I’ll hang up and listen (happily, you won’t find anger here bud)

11 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Let’s test your loonie statement……..did you vote for the current ish show?

So, the test to determine if someone is a loony leftist is if they voted for Biden?

Such breathtaking beauty in the nuance of your thoughts.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

So, the test to determine if someone is a loony leftist is if they voted for Biden?

Such breathtaking beauty in the nuance of your thoughts.

The moderate left is embarrassed to admit they voted for poopie pants.  Uber commie nucking futs loonies will proudly admit it.  It’s like someone bragging they voted for Carter 🤣🤣🤣

Shhhh - we’re awaiting the results of this data proven procedure……

12 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

The moderate left is embarrassed to admit they voted for poopie pants.  Uber commie nucking futs loonies will proudly admit it.  It’s like someone bragging they voted for Carter 🤣🤣🤣

Shhhh - we’re awaiting the results of this data proven procedure……

Curious, what's your term for people who proudly voted for Trump?

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

Sane and patriotic.

Well, at least you're actually admitting you're in the tank for him. 

Stand tall, good "Christian". I'm sure the man you're proud to support will do something else worthy of praise tomorrow.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Well, at least you're actually admitting you're in the tank for him. 

Stand tall, good "Christian". I'm sure the man you're proud to support will do something else worthy of praise tomorrow.

Neither one has done so. I guess you can’t vote.

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

Doubtful everyone here is as dense as you seem to be.

Well, hot damn! Aren't you on fire!

By the way, thanks for bringing keywest and pensacolatiger on board. You inviting any other family members?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Well, hot damn! Aren't you on fire!

By the way, thanks for bringing keywest and pensacolatiger on board. You inviting any other family members?

You would NOT want my family members on here.

On 9/21/2022 at 3:55 PM, Leftfield said:

Curious, what's your term for people who proudly voted for Trump?

Prophets?  I mean, who could’ve predicted your choice for president would be this much if a disaster?  I wonder what other poor choices your making with your days under the sun

48 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Prophets? 

Lol....and we go back to the "chosen one." Yep, keep glorifying a completely narcissistic, self-centered, amoral, reprehensible human being that has no regard for anyone outside of his family. He was God's choice, right?

50 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

I mean, who could’ve predicted your choice for president would be this much if a disaster?

Get back to me when he starts a riot on the Capitol and begins coddling communist dictators (you know, like in regimes you accuse Democrats of wanting to turn us into).

51 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

I wonder what other poor choices your making with your days under the sun

I choose to use the proper form of "you're."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Lol....and we go back to the "chosen one." Yep, keep glorifying a completely narcissistic, self-centered, amoral, reprehensible human being that has no regard for anyone outside of his family. He was God's choice, right?

Get back to me when he starts a riot on the Capitol and begins coddling communist dictators (you know, like in regimes you accuse Democrats of wanting to turn us into).

I choose to use the proper form of "you're."

Bahahaha - you really did vote for Biden.  Dismiss yourself clown…….

1 hour ago, pensacolatiger said:

Bahahaha - you really did vote for Biden.  Dismiss yourself clown…….

The saddest part of all this is you might actually raise the average of the collective MAGA IQ.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

They are really getting out of control

According to pensacolatiger, the mainstream media isn't covering this story because the person shot was white and therefore it doesn't fit their narrative, so that means the video you posted doesn't exist.

Sorry.

• Haha 2