Jump to content
Null

Three Announcements Over the Next Week


Zeek
 Share

Recommended Posts

4* RB Jeremiah Cobb - Friday, July 1st

4* WR Karmello English - Saturday, July 2nd

4* ER Keldric Faulk - Tuesday, July 5th

Auburn leads for all three in all predictions I can find. There is some chatter that Clemson could have a shot at landing Faulk; though the reporter that broke this news has since backpedaled a little bit. This could be a huge week for this recruiting class. I am still a little sour that Glenn didn't commit this week because that would have been massive.

All hope isn't lost with Glenn though as his recruitment is extended. Auburn just has to keep chipping away. There is a lot of time left until December and things can turn out better than we thought. I'm still feeling pessimistic but these three would very much help us.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites





Deepening our RB room further and continuing to upgrade the talent in the WR room is no small thing. English especially is huge because many seem to believe he is a borderline 5 star talent. Never seen him say personally, so not sure if that's just AU fan bias or what. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, TigerPAC said:

Let’s hope these 2 commit to us and honor their “commitment”, then go recruit some OL to help them succeed.  

Said it on On3 yesterday, Will Friend needs to be camping out in Connor Lew's living room. Embarrassment of it be damned at this point. Full Harbaugh 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Zeek changed the title to Three Announcements Over the Next Week

Connor Lew and Braden Joiner both projected at center?  I understood the difficulty in recruiting Olinement under Gus in his last couple seasons but with a whole new coaching staff that coaches a NFL style of blocking I just don't get the flood gates opening.  If you're a good Olineman you'll make the NFL regardless if you play at UGA or Troy.  A clean sweep of these 3 with all the smoke being blown the past month will settle some folks down hopefully.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

It's recruiting anything can happen/change

Well I guess that's true. But all the talking heads said he was all but a lock. So , looks like folks guess both ways and say they were right when it all shakes out. First Glenn, now this guy. Either Harsin don't know how to close or we are being negative recruited against like crazy. 

Edited by NWALA Tiger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Well I guess that's true. But all the talking heads said he was all but a lock. So , looks like folks guess both ways and say they were right when it all shakes out. First Glenn, now this guy. Either Harsin don't know how to close or we are being negative recruited against like crazy. 

Like I said before nothing is a lock for Auburn atm

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Like I said before nothing is a lock for Auburn atm

Why don't u elaborate on why you feel that is? We seem to have had the lead on these guys , now , all of a sudden it's 50/50 at best. It's got to be more than "It's recruiting,  anything can happen/change. ... I'm asking what is the "anything"that has happened? 

  • Facepalm 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Why don't u elaborate on why you feel that is? We seem to have had the lead on these guys , now , all of a sudden it's 50/50 at best. It's got to be more than "It's recruiting,  anything can happen/change. ... I'm asking what is the "anything"that has happened? 

Face palm away. Seems as if your talking in code. If u know something say it. No need to be vague

  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Why don't u elaborate on why you feel that is? We seem to have had the lead on these guys , now , all of a sudden it's 50/50 at best. It's got to be more than "It's recruiting,  anything can happen/change. ... I'm asking what is the "anything"that has happened? 

I think its just that AU is struggling very much in recruiting right now. So no commit should be considered a "lock" at this time. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, gravejd said:

I think its just that AU is struggling very much in recruiting right now. So no commit should be considered a "lock" at this time. 

I get your point. But as late as a week ago. We seemed to be a lock for these guys. It appeared Golf was hinting at something deeper. Maybe I read  too much into it. I just asked for an elaboration and got the ol face palm

Edited by NWALA Tiger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Face palm away. Seems as if your talking in code. If u know something say it. No need to be vague

A lot of the answers to your questions are answered on the Eagles Nest.  Sometimes we can't answer because the poster with the knowledge asked it not to leave that side of the forum.  I know others have told you that it is not worth the $5 donation to have access, but all of the posters you have been asking about where they are, are over there.

Edited by abw0004
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I get your point. But as late as a week ago. We seemed to be a lock for these guys. It appeared Golf was hinting at something deeper. Maybe I read  too much into it. I just asked for an elaboration and got the ol face palm

Don't sweat it.

Faulk is a quiet kid so it's likely the assumptions of an Auburn lock might have been misguided. It's also plausible that someone's info could be wrong.

Ever since Harsin and company arrived reliable information has been harder to come by. Harsin's staff doesn't reveal as much.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, abw0004 said:

A lot of the answers to your questions are answered on the Eagles Nest.  Sometimes we can't answer because the poster with the knowledge asked it not to leave that side of the forum.  I know others have told you that it is not worth the $5 donation to have access, but all of the posters you have been asking about where they are are over there.

Ok thanks for the clarification.  That's all I was after. That explains it better than a face palm. I guess I should have already known that👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

A lot of the answers to your questions are answered on the Eagles Nest.  Sometimes we can't answer because the poster with the knowledge asked it not to leave that side of the forum.  I know others have told you that it is not worth the $5 donation to have access, but all of the posters you have been asking about where they are, are over there.

Lol. I hope they are paying you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Ok thanks for the clarification.  That's all I was after. That explains it better than a face palm. I guess I should have already known that👍

Ok my info did not come from the Nest if I get info and am told not to go pass a certain point with details I don't just that simple. My mistake was giving any info at all. Guess I'll never learn were is bird when you need him. Hopefully you'll understand if not too bad

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Ok my info did not come from the Nest if I get info and am told not to go pass a certain point with details I don't just that simple. My mistake was giving any info at all. Guess I'll never learn were is bird when you need him. Hopefully you'll understand if not too bad

That's all u had to say. No worries

Edited by NWALA Tiger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...