A needed read...

bigbird

1 hour ago, au302 said:

It appears you have not read my posts in this thread. I literally told the guy that I thought it was horrible to tear down a good Auburn man in ex-ADAG's character on his way out with a bunch of unfounded rumors about him showing up to work or not.

Multiple things can be disturbing to a person at once. 

You don't get it. It's cool. You're right

21 hours ago, AU-24 said:

The proof is my eyes and ears.

Have they been checked recently? Might need to schedule a check up. 

7 hours ago, cole256 said:

Nah. Race is unimaginable, it makes more sense that he just randomly stopped showing up for work and all of his previous accomplishments were actually the old white guy using him as a puppet. Literally like the old Scooby doo cartoons....taking the mask off and everything😂

Your posts already got face palms by mods but the dude saying there are few biggots existing but the people that people that point them out are just as bad and more of them exist and that probably got likes. The guy saying if you find racism you're the racist certainly did. Then look and see who liked it, then read the political board 😂

I don't frequent the political boards but I'm a big MAGA supporter so when I do I tend to post in that direction. Racism still exists but it doesn't exist in one direction any more. I see it going in all directions these days and none of that is doing this country any good. 

I understand where all of you guys are coming from, even the ones facepalming my last post. There is some enemy trying to drive a wedge between us all. I won't get into who or what I think that is.....that's better left to another board and not the football forum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1