Jamarrion Harkless 3* DT commits to Auburn

gr82be

Nice to add a commitment after yesterday. 

Auburn football picks up commitment from three-star DT Jamarrion Harkless

Harkless is the Tigers' ninth recruit of the 2023 class.

https://www.si.com/college/auburn/football/auburn-football-picks-up-commitment-from-three-star-dt-jamarrion-harkless

• Like 3
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Nice to add a commitment after yesterday. 

Auburn football picks up commitment from three-star DT Jamarrion Harkless

Harkless is the Tigers' ninth recruit of the 2023 class.

https://www.si.com/college/auburn/football/auburn-football-picks-up-commitment-from-three-star-dt-jamarrion-harkless

Going to get Jacorius Hart’s and Jamarrion Harkless’s names confused.

• Like 1

Not in the mood but Bluey says it anyway!

31DA9E8B-FDA3-48A7-8D9A-655D65F09C2B.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

If we are able to still attract Gernorris Wilson the OL that is interested and a QB, then maybe things might begin to look brighter for both Auburn CBH. I am not sure of that but it helps to have hope after yesterday.

Edited by au701948
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TigerTale said:

This is an actual quote from the article. Not sure what to make of it.

"The game was by far the best game I’ve ever seen," Harkless said to 247Sports.

He must have been across the way at The university of Auburn game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, TigerTale said:

This is an actual quote from the article. Not sure what to make of it.

"The game was by far the best game I’ve ever seen," Harkless said to 247Sports.

I can see being impressed by the crowd through the first half and the game atmosphere in general. Maybe he was referring to those things rather than what happened on the field?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I can see being impressed by the crowd through the first half and the game atmosphere in general. Maybe he was referring to those things rather than what happened on the field?

I hope so, becasue If that's the best actual game he has ever seen, then he's watched a lot of really bad football.

Dude will never see the field. He isn't even being recruited by Kentucky and he lives 5 miles from the campus. If Auburn signs him, he will get a shot at an education by being on the practice squad. After a year of getting beat up by the few real SEC players we have, he will transfer to Morehead State or Eastern Kentucky and ride the bench there.

40 minutes ago, Tmoney56 said:

Dude will never see the field. He isn't even being recruited by Kentucky and he lives 5 miles from the campus. If Auburn signs him, he will get a shot at an education by being on the practice squad. After a year of getting beat up by the few real SEC players we have, he will transfer to Morehead State or Eastern Kentucky and ride the bench there.

🤔

"Per the 247Sports rankings, Harkless is the No. 76 defensive lineman in the 2023 class and the No. 4 overall recruit from the state of Kentucky. The 6-4, 290-pound defender also held offers from Illinois, Ole Miss, Georgia, Kentucky, Cincinnati and other programs."

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

"Per the 247Sports rankings, Harkless is the No. 76 defensive lineman in the 2023 class and the No. 4 overall recruit from the state of Kentucky. The 6-4, 290-pound defender also held offers from Illinois, Ole Miss, Georgia, Kentucky, Cincinnati and other programs."

I live in Lexington. He has the offers, but they are not commitable offers other than Illinois, maybe. I've seen him play. He's not SEC caliber. OVC, maybe. Most of these rankings mean nothing when you get out of the top 100. As far as being the #4 in the state, that's like being the number one basketball recruit in North Dakota.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1