***Official Missouri Post-Game Thread***

Didba

7 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Things we learned from this game..... TJ Finley didn't win the starting job because he was any good. He won it because he was the best of the worst.

All due respect, Mizzou wasn't all that great. But I think TJ would have had an easy game throwing the ball. Well, the time he got the chance to throw it at least. 

1-0 in SEC play!! Let’s get this thing rolling baby. Waaaaar Eagle 🦅 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Things we learned from this game..... TJ Finley didn't win the starting job because he was any good. He won it because he was the best of the worst.

I thought Ashford did okay all things considering. It's not like he had any tools to work with

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shabby said:

I thought Ashford did okay all things considering. It's not like he had any tools to work with

He was pretty bad

3 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

All due respect, Mizzou wasn't all that great. But I think TJ would have had an easy game throwing the ball. Well, the time he got the chance to throw it at least. 

I think ashford won the starting job today. TJ will most likely continue as backup. Dont get me wrong, I don’t think Robbie played a great game, but he is improving….gradually.  He is the best option we have.  Mix TJ in when appropriate. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

If Harsin isn't Fired before the end of Sunday, I will be pissed 

We all will be expect the 1% of the fan base who still likes Harsin for some reason. 

5 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

Anyone want to report on Harsin's post-game presser?    I bet it will be.........glorious.

“Coach, U-Haul or 2 Men and a Truck?”

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

We all will be expect the 1% of the fan base who still likes Harsin for some reason. 

Facebook commenters were still heavily in his corner going into this game. Haven’t checked since the game has been over. 

Edited by ShocksMyBrain

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

If Harsin isn't Fired before the end of Sunday, I will be pissed 

My opinion is they will wait until UGA body slams the tigers. That would fit the administration behavior.