for those taking up for Harsin

aubiefifty

Goodman had a personal vendetta against Harsin because he wouldn't answer the vaccination inquiry.  I don't anyone is taking up for Harsin though.  

• Like 6

1 minute ago, GreenTiger said:

He is not our coach anymore. Let’s begin moving forward. Dragging coaches through the mud both personally and professionally does not help our situation on any level. 

I agree with this.  It doesn’t make us look good as a fan base to publicly down him.  But, there were some things that happened that I want to know more about. I feel like there’s more to this story.  I wish him well, but I’m glad he’s gone.  

• Like 6

1 minute ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I agree with this.  It doesn’t make us look good as a fan base to publicly down him.  But, there were some things that happened that I want to know more about. I feel like there’s more to this story.  I wish him well, but I’m glad he’s gone.  

Sure. Looking at the unnecessary drama over the last two years I’m asking myself what coach would want to subject themselves AND their families to this fanbase? 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 8

Sure. Looking at the unnecessary drama over the last two years I’m asking myself what coach would want to subject themselves AND their families to this fanbase? 

Wait, you think the fans caused all the drama? You don’t think Harsin or his treatment of players had anything to do with it? Quit victimizing the culprit. 

• Like 6

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

Wait, you think the fans caused all the drama? You don’t think Harsin or his treatment of players had anything to do with it? Quit victimizing the culprit. 

I said nothing of the sort. Let’s move on 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

That “drama” stemmed from something.  Harsin brought an investigation on himself with his actions toward other people.  The mass exodus of players and coaches last winter proved that.  The real details have not been disclosed yet.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Didn’t you know that it was our fault we lost 10 of the last 13 and calling such classic plays like an end around with Shenker?

1 minute ago, 3rdgeneration said:

That “drama” stemmed from something.  Harsin brought an investigation on himself with his actions toward other people.  The mass exodus of players and coaches last winter proved that.  The real details have not been disclosed yet.  

He is not our coach anymore. Let’s move forward. 

• Like 1

“Look at all the drama…what coach would want to subject themselves and their family to this fan base?” Kinda does say that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Didn’t you know that it was our fault we lost 10 of the last 13 and calling such classic plays like an end around with Shenker?

Sigh. You’re right. Those were all plays I called. I also called to go for it on 4th and forever from my own 30 yard line. My bad. 

“Look at all the drama…what coach would want to subject themselves and their family to this fan base?” Kinda does say that. 

I did not say fans caused ALL the drama as you claim. 

3 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

you do you and i will do me. at the end of the day when people on this board come at me for calling the man a narcissist i have every right to take up for myself.

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

He was fired less than 24 hours ago, people are going to want to talk about it. 
We have talked about CBH plenty. There is talk about his medical choices. His female staff relationships. His Boise boys. His daughters attire. His sideline facial gestures. His wife and her appearance. His psychological disposition. What else personally should we target to question and criticize? 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

I did not say fans caused ALL the drama as you claim. 

I’m sorry. Where in your post did you indicate that anyone other than fans was the problem?

11 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

And he tanked the program in what seems like intentional fashion. We definitely want to talk about it and to vent with one another. 

Edited by Auburn Tiger

And he tanked the program in what seems like intentional fashion. We definitely want to talk about it and to vent with one another. 

Sure. I get that. Do you think we can keep it focused on him and his professional work and leave out the speculative personal attacks? 

3 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:
11 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

We have talked about CBH plenty. There is talk about his medical choices. His female staff relationships. His Boise boys. His daughters attire. His sideline facial gestures. His wife and her appearance. His psychological disposition. What else personally should we target to question and criticize? 

is that you brian? at the end of the day the man was a failure and has done considerable damage to the university.he refused to recruit and did not want to mess with the NIL period.at the end of the day he refused to except responsibility and blamed the kids for two years like they were too damn stupid to do any better when any fool knows it was coaching,period.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

I’m happy the Auburn administration had the guts to open the investigation into what was happening with the program seeing as how red flags were flying everywhere, as this program is about the players not Bryan Harsin. 

I only wish Gouge had the courage to fire him last spring rather than kick the can down the road.  

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Gus was fired almost two years ago and people can't stop talking about him. Since Gus was a good man, I guess it's ok to keep bringing him up. 

Edited by maryland tiger
  • Like 1

the difference is gus loved auburn.

• Like 5