Outraged about Hugh Freeze yet voted for Trump

shabby

16 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Hey look everyone, it's shabby:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

well you are a lawyer right? i bet they got more lawyer jokes than shabby jokes out in the world.

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

so you are going to buck titan now who says not to do it? are you calling titan out? are you? good grief.

What are you talking about.  The only thing I saw from Titan was on the football board.  As I took it, if you want to talk politics and/or religion take it to the Political Board and that is where we are.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

What are you talking about.  The only thing I saw from Titan was on the football board.  As I took it, if you want to talk politics and/or religion take it to the Political Board and that is where we are.

titan said no whataboutism and you are openly defying him. mocking him really. and yes i am trying to get you in trouble............lol

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

titan said no whataboutism and you are openly defying him. mocking him really. and yes i am trying to get you in trouble............lol

It happens everyday and not always from me.  If you really wanted to get me in trouble you would have tagged Titan. :poke:

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

It happens everyday and not always from me.  If you really wanted to get me in trouble you would have tagged Titan. :poke:

well i was trying not to be a full blown tattletail........grins. you might have me a really nice christmas present since i am all alone in the world.............

• Like 2

78 face palms me more than my mother did................lol. tis a sad state of affairs when i was joking with iam.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

78 face palms me more than my mother did................lol. tis a sad state of affairs when i was joking with iam.

I would think your mother did it to wake you up and set you straight.  I’m sure @AUFAN78is trying to do the same thing.  :lol:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I would think your mother did it to wake you up and set you straight.  I’m sure @AUFAN78is trying to do the same thing.  :lol:

my mother is crazier than i am. well or was. she passed in 04. she could not stand doneald either lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zeek said:
  • Trump is a pathological liar.
    • No he isn't. Not sure you know what that actually means.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-lies-false-presidency-b1790285.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-versus-truth-most-outrageous-falsehoods-his-presidency-n1252580

2 hours ago, Zeek said:
  • He pals around with White Nationalists.
    • Try not injecting CNN right into your bloodstream. It's awful for your health and sanity. Just an obnoxious claim.

https://www.npr.org/2022/11/29/1139742844/republicans-denounce-trump-dinner-white-supremacist-nick-fuentes

If this is what CNN says, then In this case CNN would be correct.  Even his closest allies in the Republican party are denouncing him for hanging around with one of the US's most prolific white nationalist/supremacists. 

2 hours ago, Zeek said:
  • He prompted an attack on the capital.
    • Nope. He didn't. Millions have been spent on this with a not-guilty verdict. See above response as well.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/jan-6-rioters-believed-trump-storming-capitol-made-sense-rcna33125

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-protests/trump-summoned-supporters-to-wild-protest-and-told-them-to-fight-they-did-idUSKBN29B24S

Many of the arrested protestors have admitted they attacked the capitol because of Trumps speeches and allegations. 

2 hours ago, Zeek said:
  • He's been accused of sexual assault and Harrassment by 18 women.
    • No convictions and I'm pretty sure you could find more than a dozen women to make accusations about any prominent political figure or celebrity. Sad day we live in where people like to pile on and lie. Now it's so hard to know who to believe.

A large majority of sexual assaults in the United State never lead to arrests or convictions. That does not mean they do not happen. Trump himself admits he sexually assaults people as mentioned below (They let you grab em by the p**** when your famous', but if  you choose not to believe Trumps accusers nor what comes out of Trumps own mouth then I guess there's nothing that will ever convince you. 

2 hours ago, Zeek said:
  • He took highly classified information to Maralargo.
    • He was allowed to do so. The issue was concerning how they were stored. You really are going to hit all the spoon fed talking points though aren't you?

That's not true. A big part of the investigation under way is about classified documents that should have never left the possession of the federal government and national archives. Part of Trumps defense is that he had permission to take them, but so far the federal government disagrees. 

2 hours ago, Zeek said:
  • He bragged about grabbing women by the yumyum.
    • Yeah that was weird and inappropriate. It also sounded like when someone says "I want to be suffocated by her thighs." They don't literally mean they are going to go pass out from lack of oxygen with their mouth and nose sealed in thighs. Just him being a moron around another idiot guy.

Trump didn't say he "wants to grab women"...he said that he likes too and that they let him do it because he's famous. 

TRUMP: I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush: "Whatever you want."

Trump: "Grab them by the *****. You can do anything."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Don't take it personal brother fidy. BTW, I did miss the joke. My bad.

• Love 1

On 11/29/2022 at 10:13 AM, creed said:

Or how about the mental gymnastics for the person who voted for the guy who is proposing granting immunity to the Saudi Crown Prince from a civil lawsuit over his role in a murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.  

Biden didn't "propose" anything about granting immunity to MSB.  He conceded to follow diplomatic custom in this matter. 

I don't  like it either, but don't suggest Biden favored doing it when he may have just decided it was in the best interests of the country.  It's certainly not the first time the U.S. government did something morally repugnant in the name of "real politik".  Happens all the time.

Edited by homersapien
  • Thanks 1

On 11/30/2022 at 5:08 PM, AUFAN78 said:

Don't take it personal brother fidy. BTW, I did miss the joke. My bad.

man i was not offended it was something to poke the bear about and nothing more. crack on me all you want. i think some humor on these political boards do a lot of good.

• Love 1