This is fun

gr82b4au

And it will continue to be fun as long as CHF is here!!!🙌

During CGC’s first couple of years, the Recruiting Board was the place to be!!!   That’s where we are again. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

This has been the most exciting recruiting “season” we have had in a long time. Can’t remember the last time I cared this much about recruiting. 

This is fun again. 

not-finished-yet-alexis-rose.gif 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Amazing what happens when you don't hire stubborn a-holes full of unearned confidence or socially awkward nerds.

Totally agree with you.

How do you get this far and have those issues???  Blows my mind. I mean you are in front of 80 something thousand fans every weekend, are in charge of managing a huge Program, kids, other adults, and you get a job like that. How do they not get vetted out before it even gets this far. Unreal.....

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

Amazing what happens when you don't hire stubborn a-holes full of unearned confidence or socially awkward nerds.

Not sure what that says about this place. Y'all "hired" me as a mod and I'm the pure definition of socially awkward nerd.

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not sure what that says about this place. Y'all "hired" me as a mod and I'm the pure definition of socially awkward nerd.

I mean, when huge parts of your job are to be the public face of a football program, relate to top level recruits and their parents and convincingly persuade them of your vision and to come to Auburn instead of your rivals, and to schmooze and hobnob with boosters and other important people at Auburn to get the financial support you need for facilities and other needs in a conference like the SEC and you aren't comfortable doing any of them or look painfully awkward doing them, it's a problem.

Being a mod here has no such requirements.  :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

That low hanging fruit is almost too tempting to pass up. But, somehow I'll manage to leave it alone. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, TitanTiger said:

I mean, when huge parts of your job are to be the public face of a football program, relate to top level recruits and their parents and convincingly persuade them of your vision and to come to Auburn instead of your rivals, and to schmooze and hobnob with boosters and other important people at Auburn to get the financial support you need for facilities and other needs in a conference like the SEC and you aren't comfortable doing any of them or look painfully awkward doing them, it's a problem.

I mean, how do you think Bird made it....am I right???

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Few fit into the payscale. lol

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AUinMS9528 said:

And it will continue to be fun as long as CHF is here!!!🙌

During CGC’s first couple of years, the Recruiting Board was the place to be!!!   That’s where we are again. 

if  we hired him by  a capable AD 2 yrs ago, can you imagine the fun u r having it now 

The last two years I came to the recruiting to see who we missed out on, it was sad. Like what I see so far from CHF! War Eagle and IGTBAAT!!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

The last two years I came to the recruiting to see who we missed out on, it was sad. Like what I see so far from CHF! War Eagle and IGTBAAT!!

Seriously this board was empty for years.

Edited by gr82b4au