Missing an Assassin with skill

GreenTiger

Jabari had both the mindset of taking over combined with the skill to do so. Wendell Green, KD and maybe Broome have the mindset but lack the actual skill. On the flip side Jaylen has the skill but seems to be missing the take over mindset. 

32 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

Jabari had both the mindset of taking over combined with the skill to do so. Wendell Green, KD and maybe Broome have the mindset but lack the actual skill. On the flip side Jaylen has the skill but seems to be missing the take over mindset. 

Jaylen seems to have the ability but not sure he wants that kind of responsibility. We'll see. As they said on Wednesday night's game, Auburn doesn't seem to have that one true super star but they do seem to have a few good players to take up the slack.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, GreenTiger said:

B066CF29-928F-4A8D-9DE8-AE6FB910D41C.jpeg

1 hour ago, NoALtiger said:

Not sure former players are gonna help at this point lol.  

In discussions like this I just hate how Samir gets glossed over! One of our most under rated and under appreciated athletes in recent history! He was our first first team all sec guy since marquis daniels!! He was a killlller on the floor in that 19/20 season. Woooooo!!!!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

In discussions like this I just hate how Samir gets glossed over! One of our most under rated and under appreciated athletes in recent history! He was our first first team all sec guy since marquis daniels!! He was a killlller on the floor in that 19/20 season. Woooooo!!!!

Kills me they didn’t get to finish that season. We were rolling.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Great player and definitely under rated 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1