AU VS UT Wednesday Night at 7

nimsjus

Come out to BEMC if you're in town. This is one of the games we need to pull off since we are not completely overmatched. Get behind the guys and come out to support them. The game is also on LFS again for all of the out-of-towners.

Come out to BEMC if you're in town. This is one of the games we need to pull off since we are not completely overmatched. Get behind the guys and come out to support them. The game is also on LFS again for all of the out-of-towners.

select tickets only $5!!! please come support your auburn tigers! us students want the stands to be JAM PACKED!

:au: up 78-73 with 1:07 to play. WAR EAGLE!!!

i think it's over. 82-77 13 seconds left

Finally a big win! Almost had it at LSU. These guys are scrappy!!! WAR EAGLE!!! BAMA getting beat by Vandy who we beat! Can't believe we came back from 14 down!

I will take my crow heated and with a side of wild rice. I am very glad to eat it up with a big win. The team really needed this and I think the program needed it more! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!! I will still reserve judgement but this is a huge win!

Regards

PLAYOFF

Dependable free throw shooting down the stretch made the win possible. Good to see this.

War Damn Eagle!!! :au::cheer::cheer::cheer:

If these guys shoot from floor and FT they can play with anyone in the SEC. They do get after it. May not be big, but you are going to have a fight on your hands!!!!!!!

thats awesome, those guys have been fighting their tails off for soooo long. i couldnt be happier ab this win mainly for the guys and coaches. future looks decent with us having no seniors, were a guy or two away from being a pretty good basketball team

thats awesome, those guys have been fighting their tails off for soooo long. i couldnt be happier ab this win mainly for the guys and coaches. future looks decent with us having no seniors, were a guy or two away from being a pretty good basketball team

For those who werent there, the guys came running to the student section and hopped on and over the announcers table to celebrate. Ive never seen bigger grins on a group of guys faces. They proved they can play with the best when they play to their abilities. They also showed alot of grit coming back from several 8+point margins. Bruce Pearle made a huge mistake with that Technical Foul. If I was a player on that team I would have given him an earful in the loker room. He took away their chance to win that one over a correct call. They caught enough breaks from the refs anyhow... War Eagle and lets take down UAT and put an end to their streak.

Also with Bruce Pearl. I have never seen a coach yell at an opponent trying to shoot FT's. In the first half he was yelling "MISS MISS MISS" at one of our players.

I used to like him, but have lost all respect for the man.

This team deserves this win. They have fought hard all year. Coming down from 14 really is fitting. We have fought hard all year and overcome great obstacles. This team is really starting to gel together. Here's to them getting more support in the stands.

Also with Bruce Pearl. I have never seen a coach yell at an opponent trying to shoot FT's. In the first half he was yelling "MISS MISS MISS" at one of our players.

This team deserves this win. They have fought hard all year. Coming down from 14 really is fitting. We have fought hard all year and overcome great obstacles. This team is really starting to gel together. Here's to them getting more support in the stands.

War Eagle!

Nice that uat lost to Vandy in the same night.

War Eagle!

Nice that uat lost to Vandy in the same night.

Yep. And didn't we beat Vandy already?

I'll admit to rooting for you guys tonight. When you guys play :ut: , I'm damned either way. AU is a scrappy bunch and is much improved from past seasons. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you snapped our streak next week.

I was pretty pumped about seeing my friend drop 24 on the Vols. B)

I'll admit to rooting for you guys tonight. When you guys play :ut: , I'm damned either way. AU is a scrappy bunch and is much improved from past seasons. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you snapped our streak next week.

I was pretty pumped about seeing my friend drop 24 on the Vols. B)

"The Dirty Dozen" is your boy eh? He had a whale of a game tonight that's for sure. If he can continue to play his style of ball without getting out of control, he can be a force.

I will take my crow heated and with a side of wild rice. I am very glad to eat it up with a big win. The team really needed this and I think the program needed it more! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!! I will still reserve judgement but this is a huge win!

Regards

PLAYOFF

Ill taKe a plate of that crow I am so impressed with the Tigers

Archived