Dewayne Reed needs to Quit!!!

wardameagl

this thread needs to go. . .

agreed. PC can go with it, wherever it goes...

yea, attack the only one that defended Reed in this thread. What a f'n moron you are

There's something I've never understood about basketball. A player comes down and tries a shot to win the game and pull out an upset. If it goes in, he's great, the coach is great, we have a great offense, yada, yada, yada.

If he misses, he's an idiot, he's selfish, he needs to quit, the coach couldn't make it as a coach in PeeWee League, yada, yada, yada.

I agree it was a low percentage shot, and that it was off the mark even for that, but we don't have enough players as it is. We don't want to run any off. We played a gutsy game, and left it all on the floor. We don't get substitutions. We don't have height. We get out there and scrap around, play defense and score when we can. Considering the circumstances, our guys played a great game. Reed sure as hell did he part. He missed a shot at the end. I'll bet he really feels bad about that. I'll bet he learned from it. He does not need some yahoo yappin' about him quitting our team.

yea, attack the only one that defended Reed in this thread. What a f'n moron you are

Auburn doesn't think so. 4.0 and summa cum laude baby.

I never said he should quit but I did criticize him because it wasn't the best shot he could have taken and really we could have passed the ball.

I guess some people here just like quoting people and trying to start something. I said we played with effort and heart but we really couldn't have screwed ourselves more than what we did.

I blame Lebo more than anything because all we needed was 2 points and he lets the worst 3 Pt. shooter on the team shoot a 3. There's just no excuse for that.

Auburn doesn't think so. 4.0 and summa cum laude baby.

woop-dee-do basel

you are still a moron if you can't comprehend a simple thread. Dumba$$. You sure you didn't get your degree at Bama? And I've had a couple 4.0's myself in Engineering. Congrats on the higher overall GPA. Nobody cares though (except maybe yo mamma).

Archived