Mike Tyson In His Prime

Weegle777

Yeah he was so freakin strong and had the fastest hands of any fighter I have ever seen. He also knew instinctively how to use leverage to just blow people up.

I think at one point in time Mike Tyson could have beat up like 99% of the entire world in a street fight. 

You know it. After watching some of his earlier fights, you would have to be a lunatic or be on some kind of drug to get in the ring with him. One shot in the face and he would kill you.

In his early years he was the baddest A of all the bad A's.  He was just too stupid to realize what he could have had.  (Don't tell him I said that)

In his early years he was the baddest A of all the bad A's.  He was just too stupid to realize what he could have had.  (Don't tell him I said that)

You don't want to end up like these guys.

I think the only things he lacked were good footwork and a brain to keep himself out of prison.

He had no heart.He was a total front runner.He was good mabey very good for about 2 years.He couldnt handle adversity in the ring.If he got behind,he couldnt handle it,he would find a way out,like bitting an ear.He lost all of his big fights,Hollyfield and Lewis by KO.He never avenged a loss or  got off of the canvas to win a fight.He fought only two great fighters in their prime and he lost both of them.You cant(not diected at you just anyone in general)name one great fighter he beat...in their prime,I know he beat up a washed up holmes and a light heavy Spinks..

Yes he had the physical tools to be a great one,but he lacked heart,he never lived up to his potential.

I think the only things he lacked were good footwork and a brain to keep himself out of prison.

He had no heart.He was a total front runner.He was good mabey very good for about 2 years.He couldnt handle adversity in the ring.If he got behind,he couldnt handle it,he would find a way out,like bitting an ear.He lost all of his big fights,Hollyfield and Lewis by KO.He never avenged a loss or  got off of the canvas to win a fight.He fought only two great fighters in their prime and he lost both of them.You cant(not diected at you just anyone in general)name one great fighter he beat...in their prime,I know he beat up a washed up holmes and a light heavy Spinks..

Yes he had the physical tools to be a great one,but he lacked heart,he never lived up to his potential.

His biggest weapon was fear.  He had most of his fights won before he stepped in the ring.  Once fighters realized that in order to beat him you had to attack him his career was over.  He never learned how to fight backing up.

He was one of the great ones early on. After his stint in prison he was never the same. He didn't have the same work ethic and had cancers all around him in his camp. Too much to overcome for most individuals, especially those already with a troubled past. In his heyday though, you knew you had to be in your seat early or you missed the fight.

Archived