My pledge...Anybody with me?

muxi87

Gonna make for a long day, but as an Auburn Man, I pledge to not give in to the trolling by the media and rival fans.  Furthermore, I pledge to not visit ONE SINGLE INTERNET SITE that is not affiliated with the Auburn Family.

No ESPN

No CNNSI

No FoxSports

No turdsrus.com

No AJGreensjerseysales.com

No mullenandmeyer4ever.com

I will not give them the pleasure of counting me as a page hit.

I also pledge to not let my anger towards rival fans show.  No arguing with any idiotic Bammers or thUGA fans who are only pushing this in hopes that it can save them from getting Cammed.

This pledge will get me through today and into tomorrow--at which time I can drive to the Loveliest Village on the Plains with a clear head and see my boys play some tackle football!

Now who's with me!

:wareagle::wedance::believe::zapbama:

ME!!!!!!!!

I believe that Coach Chizik has more integrity in his little finger than some of the other coaches that may have an ulterior motive in all this sh$$$.

Have a War Eagle Day - see all of you on the Plains tomorrow......be loud!!!!

WDE

Not me:

"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle."

--- Sun Tzu

Brother I am with you. All this situation does is make our Family more driven and focused. I am ALL In and cant wait to see our boys play tomorrow. War Eagle!

I'm with you.  I will get my information from AE.  -> These "journalist" are just pushing non-AQ propaganda anyways.  <- Trust me.

Not me:

"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle."

--- Sun Tzu

Very well put, Shipmate!

:wedance:

Archived