This guy couldnt care less about football!

BornaTiger

my closest friend for most of my life, called me to find out whats going with these Cam stories!

so i told him! this is his direct quote "Well, they cant beat him on the field, he's too good! So they are gonna just pencil whip him! He cant stiff arm the media!" :laugh: :laugh:

that to me, is priceless!

my closest friend for most of my life, called me to find out whats going with these Cam stories!

so i told him! this is his direct quote "Well, they cant beat him on the field, he's too good! So they are gonna just pencil whip him! He cant stiff arm the media!" :laugh: :laugh:

Thats pretty funny... all this has done pump Newton up even more. I bet he comes out on fire tomorrow with the crowd.

Cam Newton can most certainly Stif-Arm the media ! Just for your friends doubt he will get a stiff arm....List of other people sure to get a stiff-arm:

1. Kenny Rogers

2. Urban Meyer

3. The NYT writer

4. Chris Low

5. Pet Forde

6. Mark Schlabeck

7. The entire population of Mississippi & Florida

8. The "bagman" will get a stiff arm and get a Nickslam.

There is only one problem with his logic... Cam Newton CAN stiff arm the media - the stiff arm stops for no man. The media had better watch their backs....... or faces actually, this is where the stiff arm strikes.

Cam can stiff arm water, time, and thougts.........The media should be no problem.

Archived