A Big Question Got Answered.......

bwillaub

.......for me today.  I have been one who has been asking why some of the backup secondary guys haven't been playing more??  I saw why today.  Maybe some others on here will stop their questioning now??  A lot of players played some quality minutes today.  That was good to see.

Great game, AUBURN!!  Now get ready for the Dawgs.  We need to end their win streak against us.

:we::wedance::we:

.......for me today.  I have been one who has been asking why some of the backup secondary guys haven't been playing more??  I saw why today.  Maybe some others on here will stop their questioning now??  A lot of players played some quality minutes today.  That was good to see.

Great game, AUBURN!!  Now get ready for the Dawgs.  We need to end their win streak against us.

:we::wedance::we:

Why? I didn't see it

We are 10 & 0 so it is hard to question much. They will learn from getting burned today in a real game. I just wish they could have gotten more snaps earlier in the season, but we could not finish off many opponents. Some of these same guys that got burned today will be needed down the stretch. Great to be 10 & 0.

War Eagle !

Archived