AJ Green from UGA, "We will shock the world"

screeder1

Hey Guys, just reading the AJC on line and saw this from UGA's victory today over Idaho St.  AJ Green had a very memorable quote below that I hope will be in our locker room all week.  It isn't like we need a lot of motivation for this game, rivalry-check, lost 4 in a row-check, undefeated season-check, star player running his mouth already-check.  I guess he thinks Ryan Mallett and there THREE receivers don't count to what they are.  See below and WDE! 

“I know we’ve got a chance to win,” A.J. Green said Saturday. “I feel like they haven’t faced anybody else like me and [quarterback] Aaron [Murray] with our offense. We’re really going to show them. We’re going to shock a lot of people.”

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys, just reading the AJC on line and saw this from UGA's victory today over Idaho St.  AJ Green had a very memorable quote below that I hope will be in our locker room all week.   It isn't like we need a lot of motivation for this game, rivalry-check, lost 4 in a row-check, undefeated season-check, star player running his mouth already-check.  I guess he thinks Ryan Mallett and there THREE receivers don't count to what they are.   See below and WDE! 

“I know we’ve got a chance to win,” A.J. Green said Saturday. “I feel like they haven’t faced anybody else like me and [quarterback] Aaron [Murray] with our offense. We’re really going to show them. We’re going to shock a lot of people.”

I seriously doubt Mr. Green was in attendance when Reggie Brown met Junior Rosegreen.  Otherwise he might think twice before making such statements.

Hey Guys, just reading the AJC on line and saw this from UGA's victory today over Idaho St.  AJ Green had a very memorable quote below that I hope will be in our locker room all week.   It isn't like we need a lot of motivation for this game, rivalry-check, lost 4 in a row-check, undefeated season-check, star player running his mouth already-check.  I guess he thinks Ryan Mallett and there THREE receivers don't count to what they are.   See below and WDE! 

Wonder what he and Murry are planinng to do that day?  That's the day we play em, ain't it. I guess he's gonna be there huh. Maybe next saturday night they'll do the something to shock everyone, you know, maybe AFTER Auburn destroys em. Oh, they'll score. They just will not score enough.

:wareagle:

:wareagle:

I posted that quote on my facebook...AJ Green is 100% thug.  What an idiot.  I bet Mark Right wishes he could give AJ a d@mm brain transplant.  I can't believe "the Maker" wasted so much talent on a guy with zero brain.

This is my response to AJ:  "WOW. Really man. Well, that's kinda correct AJ...we've faced Alshon Jeffery and he's so good you probably carry a metal lunchbox with his face on the front. But, I will give you this, you're absolutely unique in one category: the only player stupid enough to sell your jersey to a d@mn agent."

Guys

This is NOT going to be an easy game. It will probably take 38 to 42 points to win. Massive pressure to win to lock up the SECC game and continue the NC hunt.  Georgia could salvage their season, take some major heat off Ritch and get closer to locking up Drew. Just saying it is going to be a 4th quarter fist fight.

War Eagle !  

I seriously doubt Mr. Green was in attendance when Reggie Brown met Junior Rosegreen.  Otherwise he might think twice before making such statements.

Um, we don't have Junior at SS anymore.

AJ Green is unbelievably skilled. He and Aaron Murray have what it takes to score a lot of points against Auburn. It will be a high scoring game.

I don't think so. AJ is really good, but we're gonna take this game.

AJ Green is unbelievably skilled. He and Aaron Murray have what it takes to score a lot of points against Auburn. It will be a high scoring game.

Still looking for reasons not to like Auburn...hmmmm you work at ESPN?

Did I say they would win? No, so maybe you should take your own advice and not try to make statements that weren't made.

Um, we don't have Junior at SS anymore.

Actually was waiting to see if someone would jump on the opportunity to point that out.  Congrats.

Did I say they would win? No, so maybe you should take your own advice and not try to make statements that weren't made.

Please by all means show me where I said you were calling for Auburn to lose?????...lol....breathe in and release

Yes, Auburn will score A BUNCH of points.  UGA on the other hand, with their freshman QB, will not score over 15.  Fairley will make sure of that.  It's about O and D Line matchups people.  

Please by all means show me where I said you were calling for Auburn to lose?????...lol....breathe in and release

You said I was looking for reasons not to like Auburn, when all I stated was that Green was a freak. I never said anything negative about Auburn, other than Auburn's D gives up a lot of points, which is fact. But I give Auburn credit for scoring a lot of points on offense. No hate.

Archived