Was it just me or did anyone else think.................

kevon67

He's always been that fast.  Thats one of the reasons he was one of the top Dual threats in the nation coming out of High school.  They say him and cam are about the same speed

Umm...no

I feel really bad for him, for never getting his chance.  I know the decision was right this year, espcially since he is a senior.  However, looking at his recruitment information, I excpect he was planning on having a really good college career, and maybe a shot in the NFL.

Good luck to Neil in whatever he is able to do after AU.

I feel really bad for him, for never getting his chance.  I know the decision was right this year, espcially since he is a senior.  However, looking at his recruitment information, I excpect he was planning on having a really good college career, and maybe a shot in the NFL.

He was injury prone his junior/senior years in HS, and freshman/sophomore years in college if I recall correctly.

He was injury prone his junior/senior years in HS, and freshman/sophomore years in college if I recall correctly.

Yes, he tore his ACL in one leg his Jr year in HS against Hoover HS, and tore the other ACL his Sr year against the same HS.

Guest War Eagle 29

Neil is a great Auburn man. He is the example of how a gentleman conducts himself. I believe he will be a huge success an anything he does in the future.

i never understood why a kid with his talents never played. but mostly because he was behind cox, todd/burns,and todd for 3 years. cam is the only one who is obviously more talented. but i will not question the decisions of 2 different coaching staffs.

He's always been that fast.  Thats one of the reasons he was one of the top Dual threats in the nation coming out of High school.  They say him and cam are about the same speed

Umm...no

Caudle's faster so I've heard just lacks the power and quickness that Cam possesses.  I always thought he should have started over Chris Todd last year but then again I'm not a coach watching him in practice.  I really hate it for him that he never got his chance  :(

He must've been at peace with his place in Auburn's program, because he certainly could've transferred somewhere else. I really thought he would after he lost out to Chris Todd.

Umm...no

Caudle's faster so I've heard just lacks the power and quickness that Cam possesses.  I always thought he should have started over Chris Todd last year but then again I'm not a coach watching him in practice.  I really hate it for him that he never got his chance  :(

I agree. From what little I saw of him, A-Day games and mop up duty, I thought he should have been our starter the last few years, until Cam came along.

Everything happens for a reason. If Neil was our starter last year, Cam wouldn't be here now. He came mainly because of playing opportunity. Food for thought.

Nothing personal, but every time I saw Todd take the feild 

A little piece of me died.

You can all hate on Kodi but I feel like he was the better player.

That whole Franklin thing was a hot mess.

Caudle is a great Auburn Man and I would not be suprised if he was faster than Cam in a straight line race.  But you guys are quite mistaken if you think he should have started at any point in his career at Auburn especially over Todd.  Caudle's issue was always his decision making. He was always very prone to throwing INTs.

Caudle is a great Auburn Man and I would not be suprised if he was faster than Cam in a straight line race.  But you guys are quite mistaken if you think he should have started at any point in his career at Auburn especially over Todd.  Caudle's issue was always his decision making. He was always very prone to throwing INTs.

^^^THIS^^^

Neil's problem has never been physical, but rather between the ears. That's not to say he isn't a bright guy, because he definitely is, and he is the kind who should go into coaching when his playing days are done, but making those decisions on the fly just doesn't work for some players.

He's given everything and then some to Auburn, though, just like Kodi, and he should be remembered as a great Auburn man.

^^^THIS^^^

Neil's problem has never been physical, but rather between the ears. That's not to say he isn't a bright guy, because he definitely is, and he is the kind who should go into coaching when his playing days are done, but making those decisions on the fly just doesn't work for some players.

He's given everything and then some to Auburn, though, just like Kodi, and he should be remembered as a great Auburn man.

^^This^^

He should look for a GA job in the SEC and look into going into coaching.  He has the character for coaching (good solid leader, respectable person).  I bet Mahlzan would take him as a GA.

^^^THIS^^^

^^This^^

^^^Make it 3  ;D^^^

Archived