missisppi state fans sound confident about bammer saturday

Guest midnight

Guest midnight

I think they have a good chance. Mullen is a great coach. The only thing I worry about with MSU is depth. But they hung with us pretty good.

i think this game is gonna be won on defense

bammer will continue down the tube, ms has confidence from beating fla on the road and if mullen is looking to get out of starkvegas a win on saturday will earn him a few more negotiating dollars

This is my upset pick of the week. Bama has may flaws and Miss St matches up with those weakness well. IMO the only thing that they dont have that LSU did is a lockdown corner. Hit whiner mac hard and often and he cant do anything

said this this summer that Bama would loose 3 to 4 games tis year. USCe was the surprise as was Arky's loss. MSU has a good chance as there is dissention within Bama's ranks.

said this this summer that Bama would loose 3 to 4 games tis year. USCe was the surprise as was Arky's loss. MSU has a good chance as there is dissention within Bama's ranks.

Whats going on behind the scenes in turdaloser?

I would love for State to beat Bama but if they do boy do we have to look out for a pissed off Bama team

Maybe so, but their confidence will be full blown shot if this happens...

If chris relf can burn them in the passing game a few times they will have to take barron out of the box and that opens up the running game for miss st.  Their defense can check the bammers.  I expect diaz to blitz and blitz some more to put mac on his rear alot.  If miss st keeps bammer to a 21-24 score I think they have a chance.  Don't know if richardson will go probably depends on if bammer gets down early or not.

I would love for State to beat Bama but if they do boy do we have to look out for a pissed off Bama team

Maybe so, but their confidence will be full blown shot if this happens...

I think it already is, and the infighting is making things even worse. Too much ego in the locker room makes for bad team chemistry on the field. Bama's problem is not a lack of talent, that's for sure.

Whats going on in turdscaloosa? Come on man! Don't leave us hanging.  :dunno:

Archived