Game Question

tiger mark

Just wondering, does Auburn play this weekend or have we completely shut down the program?  If we do play, is it at home or in Columbus/Atlanta?  Can we wear completely orange unis?  What about leather helmets?  Let Pat Dye be honorary captain for the coin toss.  Sorry, I just had to get away from the same ole same ole storylines.

I really am proud of this team for everything they have accomplished.  While the job is not finished, I believe we are improving each week.  Let the season play out, let the players play, and let the administrators do what needs to be done.  And yes, I am a sunshine pumper, and there is plenty of sunshine in Arizona.  One game at a time!!!

:wareagle:

If agree, this is an unbelievable year and we need to be celebrating.  I for one will admit that I never expected us to be undefeated after playing our first ten games.  Lets  :party: :party: :party:

Just wondering, does Auburn play this weekend or have we completely shut down the program?  If we do play, is it at home or in Columbus/Atlanta?  Can we wear completely orange unis?  What about leather helmets?  Let Pat Dye be honorary captain for the coin toss.  Sorry, I just had to get away from the same ole same ole storylines.

My sources (sorry, but i can't name them) are telling me that we will indeed be wearing leather helmets.  However, these are not vintage type leather helmets because they have Orange face masks and an oversized AU logo from the spring game on the side of the helmet. 

There will be a large Orange AU painted in the center of the field.  We will also be wearing blue pants for the game.  Cam Newton will be using a mouth piece and also throwing the ball without using the laces. 

My sources (sorry, but i can't name them) are telling me that we will indeed be wearing leather helmets.  However, these are not vintage type leather helmets because they have Orange face masks and an oversized AU logo from the spring game on the side of the helmet. 

There will be a large Orange AU painted in the center of the field.  We will also be wearing blue pants for the game.  Cam Newton will be using a mouth piece and also throwing the ball without using the laces. 

Pete Thamel confirmed with his sources that Auburn will be wearing blue helmets, so I'm going to have to go with his statement because he is never wrong.

Pete Thamel confirmed with his sources that Auburn will be wearing blue helmets, so I'm going to have to go with his statement because he is never wrong.

Interesting facts:

Pete Thamel is an anagram of 'Leapt Theme'.

Thayer Evans is an anagram of 'Hearsay Vent'.

Archived