Auburn University

auburnalum05

I dont post that often, but a daily reader so exuse me if I get in the way.

I am an Auburn Alum 2005 in Wildlife Sciences.  I have loved Auburn University, Auburn, AL, and the Auburn tigers football team since I was old enough to walk.  The day I left after graduation I left with tears in my eyes because I knew with my degree there was not a very good chance I would ever get to live in that beautiful place ever again.  And in my travels I make it back a few times a year to football games and visit my sister AU '12.  I cannot express to you how much I love this place and get chills everytime i pull into town on a game weekend and see JHS lit up and the smell of cooking, fall air, and all that is Auburn!

Now to get to where I am going with this.....In hearing of these recent "allegations" against OUR football program and OUR quarterback, I just watched CGC press conference.  If you do not believe CGC is truly an AUBURN man you are deaf/blind/crazy! He and JJ took a positive stance today to protect OUR AU Family. And I applaud them tremendously!  Cam is a very sincere guy; has he made mistakes? sure, who didnt at 17 years old??  But he has grown into a man he accepted responsibility for his actions and he is making a difference in OUR AU community every week on the field and in the minds of kids less fortunate than we are.  I salute Cam and I hope he gets everything he deserves in life and on the football field!

Auburn, Al means the world to me, my family, and all of you.  Its a great place to go to school, stay a while or just never leave. (I wish i wouldve taken the last option!!) Auburn is more than a place on the map. Its more than 7 or 8 Saturdays in the Fall when we all come back for our Family Reunions.  Its kinda like a state of mind and a place that I hope I get to call home once again in the near future!  NOW....Lets stand behind Cam, our coaches and the wonderful familiy that is AU, get these next few wins and bring that NC home to "The Loveliest Village on the Plains"!!

:we::believe:

I graduated in May of 2009 and my brother in december, every time we've gone down for games this year (I'm in huntsville, he's in Atlanta), we both can't leave without mentioning how much we want to move back ;)

I graduated in May of 2009 and my brother in december, every time we've gone down for games this year (I'm in huntsville, he's in Atlanta), we both can't leave without mentioning how much we want to move back ;)

I graduated in December 2009 and my brother in May, every time we've gone down for games this year (I'm in Atlanta, he's in huntsville), we both can't leave without mentioning how much we want to move back ;)

graduated in 99, worked near AU till 2001. Moved off then was blessed to be able to move back in 2003 to raise a family. Love this place. WDE!!!

Class of 87 here.  Lived all over the country while in the Navy.  Moved back to north Alabama three years ago.  Have been in Auburn more in the past 12 months than in the past 22 years, combined.  Currently researching real estate opportunities in and near Auburn.  My wife knows it's only a matter of time.  ;D ;D

Class of 87 here.  Lived all over the country while in the Navy.  Moved back to north Alabama three years ago.  Have been in Auburn more in the past 12 months than in the past 22 years, combined.  Currently researching real estate opportunities in and near Auburn.  My wife knows it's only a matter of time.   ;D ;D

Class of 87 and Navy ROTC too.  Great time to be a tiger.

Class of 2007. Got a job in Columbia, SC in the heart of GameCock country ( blaaaaaaaaaaaaah). Wish I could get back to my gf who still goes to AU.

Archived