What Will Keep Me Up Tonight

87aubie

The one real fear I have in this is the stake Coach Chizik and our AD have taken.  Our program has been re-established the past two years on the principals of integrity and honesty.  Further, Coach Chizik has clearly made his faith a part of what is happening at Au - as have others.  It scares me to death that AU may somehow be guilty of something - even if those two individuals didn't have personal knowledge of it.  The damage that would be done, not only to our school, but to the personal reputation of Coach Chizik and Jay Jacobs would be devastating.

"All in"  means you support the people around you unless you know there is a reason you can't.  That is all they are doing.  Im proud to be an Auburn Tiger.

disagree. no way these guys are at fault. they have no choice but to support cam. i believe they have done their best to find any wrongdoing and did not. nor did the sec or ncaa, the fbi is now involved. auburn does not have the resources to go to these kind of measures.

Auburn University has been cleared of any wrong doing in the recruitment of Cam Newton, period. Auburn University is bigger than Cam. I like him to death but if anyone did anything wrong, and I am not saying they did, it wasn't related to AU but to MS. We will survive this situation.

Guest midnight

Auburn University has been cleared of any wrong doing in the recruitment of Cam Newton, period. Auburn University is bigger than Cam. I like him to death but if anyone did anything wrong, and I am not saying they did, it wasn't related to AU but to MS. We will survive this situation.

THIS

THIS x2

The NCAA, SEC, and AU have known about this for almost a year now.  Cam was and is cleared to play football at Auburn.

The character assassination was evident when Evans posted a piece about Cam's academics at UF last night (or was it this morning?).  True or not, that has no effect on his eligibility at Auburn - hence Cam was cleared by the National Clearinghouse.

Evans gave it away with this piece - it is a smear campaign - and someone(s) is/are going to pay for it.

Archived