One thing i don't get....

aurules16

where the hell would boosters get $200,000 from?

Their bank account, their safe, their billfold, maybe even in their piggy bank.

:thumbsup: beat me to it. never know, they mave have thrown a huge kegger with a $25 cover charge or even passed the hat around.  :laugh:

AU has produced lots and lots of wealth.  Fortunately, I don't think any of this wealth made it into the hands of Sir Cam Newton.

who said anything about AU? we are talking mississippi money in here. or are you implying the MSU boosters robbed some good AU folks? :tease:

There is just only 30 post on Cam and these rumors it could have been posted in. Hell, I started a new topic on something besides Cam and it got deleted. Looks like this is the sole topic of the day. Look at how long it's been since somebody said anything useful on the recruiting board.

There is just only 30 post on Cam and these rumors it could have been posted in. Hell, I started a new topic on something besides Cam and it got deleted. Looks like this is the sole topic of the day. Look at how long it's been since somebody said anything useful on the recruiting board.

There's always the log off button.  People are going to post about the thing(s) on their mind.  Clearly, the Cam saga is the center of the AU football universe for most fans right now.

AU has produced lots and lots of wealth.  Fortunately, I don't think any of this wealth made it into the hands of Sir Cam Newton.

who said anything about AU? we are talking mississippi money in here. or are you implying the MSU boosters robbed some good AU folks? :tease:

The original post is about AU boosters (200k).

If it was about MSU boosters, it would have only been 180k (10% discount because Cam and Mullen knew each other).

There's always the log off button.  People are going to post about the thing(s) on their mind.  Clearly, the Cam saga is the center of the AU football universe for most fans right now.

Thats true and they should post about whats on their minds. I'm not upset about that, but the ways it's done. I saw where somebody posted about the AE Tailgate and it FLEW to page 3 in a few hours. I'm flustered that there is SOOOOOOOOO many new threads being made. I'm not the only one, people have been raving about the use of the search bar for longer than I have. God forbid somebody starts a new topic about something besides this Cam garbage.

As for logging off, I too am addicted to this site... Just not to 20 new threads an hour on the same subject.

doesnt seem like an amount of money you just stumble across thats all.

and i apologise if i should have put this elsewhere.

Trust me.....200k is a child's pocket money to most of them. My family member spent 10k on a trip to Disney that only lasted 3 days. These people have SERIOUS money.

They're not connected to AU, brah.  It would be like you flying to Atlanta and giving a recruit $200,000 to go to Auburn.  That's what is hard about college sports... the university can be spotless but a rich booster can f-it-up real quick if he/she wanted to. 

They're not connected to AU, brah.  It would be like you flying to Atlanta and giving a recruit $200,000 to go to Auburn.  That's what is hard about college sports... the university can be spotless but a rich booster can f-it-up real quick if he/she wanted to. 

That's very true. Boosters are used to power because they are rich,and they like to win. They can be a blessing, and they can be the university's worst nightmare.

I think the MSU folks figured they could raise the money having a fertilizer lottery.

Be careful with the ag jokes dude. We've had a few of those thrown our way, too.

Archived