Have yall heard?

bigbird

Bird,

It is well documented that you made several trips to Brenham, TX between October 2009 and January of 2010.

"Allegedly", you have declined when requested for comment by ESPN in Dallas.  

I want answers!

Bird,

It is well documented that you made several trips to Brenham, TX between October 2009 and January of 2010.

I want answers!

All my lawyer will allow me to say is...I love me some Blue Bell

Bird,

I want answers!

And now that I think about it, days after the story comes out, you and Golf are suddenly promoted to "SuperMOD".

Hmmmmm.  

well we tried for Ultra Megamods, but that's a story just for Golf, myself, two MSU coaches, Kenny Rogers, and a Hilton hotel room.

no but there was a sketch artist.  If we get all of the sketches we might be able to make a flip book that tells us exactly what happened.

A source close to the situation tells me that photos of Bird and Miss Piggy were involved, which immediately caused him to back off his perch and resign himself to Super- rather than Ultra Mega-.

Golf refuses to even acknowledge that the events took place. Rumors that he demanded $180,000 in a duffel bag are unfounded, but swirling.

Bird you will pay for this...........I'll be bursting into song every time a new thread is posted about the latest word..

I know the Grouch, and his sources have allot of dirt on you.

The O-man is as dirty as they come, besides he's just green over my success

A source close to the situation tells me that photos of Bird and Miss Piggy were involved, which immediately caused him to back off his perch and resign himself to Super- rather than Ultra Mega-.

Golf refuses to even acknowledge that the events took place. Rumors that he demanded $180,000 in a duffel bag are unfounded, but swirling.

Ok then Red, since you brought up the money, explain why the donations thread being taken down fits into the whole time line.  You are just as deep into this as Bird and Golf!  Aren't you, you and all the Mods...................Allegidly.

Bird you will pay for this...........I'll be bursting into song every time a new thread is posted about the latest word..

He's got friends in low places though, they know about your scandal, pics of the egg will be coming to light.  :-X

He's got friends in low places though, they know about your scandal, pics of the egg will be coming to light.  :-X

this is trash, absolute garbage.  Besides muppets only associate with other muppets, most of them are real animals.

Ok then Red, since you brought up the money, explain why the donations thread being taken down fits into the whole time line.  You are just as deep into this as Bird and Golf!  Aren't you, you and all the Mods...................Allegidly.

No, see, that's where you're wrong. Only a portion of us are even allegedly crooked. The official report on who is being looked into is hidden somewhere in Miami, but if you noticed, several who had been regular Mods were made into SuperMods, so...:dunno: I'm just sayin'

this is trash, absolute garbage.  Besides muppets only associate with other muppets, most of them are real animals.

Oscar would agree with you, at least on the garbage part, but Elmo has audio. He's been on to you ever since you set him up for a fall. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4TDaDxcWzs&feature=related

Looks like its time to head south for the winter...

I knew I saw Golf's Jersey friends in town yesterday...I just told you where to send them, huh? Not hiding anything, are you Bird? :tease:

Looks like its time to head south for the winter...

I knew I saw Golf's Jersey friends in town yesterday...I just told you where to send them, huh? Not hiding anything, are you Bird? :tease:

no comment

Archived