If the Tenn/Ole Miss game runs late...

wareagle751345162833

You can bet that we want see the pre show. it is only 65 min till we should be there.

Ok Im beginning to panic they are just now in the 3rd quarter, 12 minutes to go. Surely they will delay the AU game or stop covering this game between two terrible teams want they????? Please give me some words of wisdom I can't handle any more stress in my life.

This is causing me great anxiety. Seriously nobody cares about Ole Miss and UT. CBS might be flushing alot of money down the toilet if they dont prioritize the AU-UGA game. I cant wait any longer to see if Cam runs out on the field for the first drive.

I have watched the beginning of every CBS televised Auburn game this season on the internet.  They ALWAYS run late because they're morons who don't know how to look at a watch and be able to tell that a game isn't going to end within 3 hours.(especially not with how fond they are of ads)....

You can get it live on the web at cbssportsline.com. Just follow the links once you get there and you can at least watch it until the Ole Miss game is over sometime around 5 pm today.

This just in from CBS.  Tennessee has returned 3 touchdowns for interceptions!!

Don't worry about thsi game overrunning its time slot.  Auburn is the money maker this week.  They aren't going to miss those ratings.

Jeez, guys, relax.  Take a couple of deep breaths.  This "everybody is against us" mentality needs to be tempered somewhat.  Enjoy the day.  Enjoy life.  Enjoy the game.  Enjoy the victory.  

:believe:

Archived