POST YOUR PICS OF THE AU/GA GAME...

AUGIRL23

Thanks ya'll! I wish I could have gotten some more, but I was too busy yelling my fool head off!!!!  :thumbsup:

I am mad at myself for missing the flyover...it would have been such a sweet shot.

:we:

Sorry if you don't like it, but I don't think that pic was necessary. The OP had nothing but good to show, you not so much

What pic?

Sorry if you don't like it, but I don't think that pic was necessary. The OP had nothing but good to show, you not so much

What pic?

It was a pic of Fannin dropping a ball with a comment about it. Didn't want it ruining your thread

AUG, those are awesome! Thanks for sharing!

What pic?

It was a pic of Fannin dropping a ball with a comment about it. Didn't want it ruining your thread

Dude are you serious? You removed my pic because it was of Fannin dropping a pass? That was one of my best shots at the game and Fannin is one of my favorite players on the team :(

That pic of the sky is simply incredible!! I knew it was all down hill for UGA when I say that.  It was like the heavens had put on their Auburn jerseys to watch the game. :laugh:

Archived