O'Brien Finalists

Kassc22

Just got this tweet.

JHokanson Justin Hokanson

Cam Newton is one of three finalists for Davey O'Brien Award. Boise State's Kellen Moore, and Stanford's Andrew Luck are also in running.

:wareagle::wedance:

For all the talk of Boise State playing an SEC schedule, let's turn the equation around.

Can you imagine Cam playing QB for Boise State or TCU?  Against their cupcake schedule, he might be the first 5,000-2,500 season QB in NCAA history!

For all the talk of Boise State playing an SEC schedule, let's turn the equation around.

Can you imagine Cam playing QB for Boise State or TCU?  Against their cupcake schedule, he might be the first 5,000-2,500 season QB in NCAA history!

Cam playing Boise Schedule is a darn right horrifying thought for those DC's. Good grief.

Cam playing Boise Schedule is a darn right horrifying thought for those DC's. Good grief.

So why isn't anybody thinking about THAT in comparison to Kellen Moore?

Augrad, you think they would put that into consideration,  I can't even imagine how even more unbelievably Cams stats would be, I really can't.  It's almost sickining to think about.

Cam will win something this year, whether it be the O'Brien, Maxwell, Heisman, SECC or the MNC!

WDE

I smell a sweep.

this x1000

This IB can seal this deal.  This game is so much more than points.

IMO, Cam has already proven himself...the Bama game isn't the determining factor.

I differ (slightly.)  He has but the enemies at the gate are holding hope for our "failure."  They wish to define us by it.  IMHO anyways.

Cam is a once in a LIFETIME player! I have no idea how he wound up here but I have never enjoyed watching  AU games as much as I have this year! I would love it if by some miracle he would return next year. If by some fluke the "evil doers" cause enough ruckus that he doesn't win the Heisman..... :believe:

Cam is a once in a LIFETIME player! I have no idea how he wound up here but I have never enjoyed watching  AU games as much as I have this year! I would love it if by some miracle he would return next year. If by some fluke the "evil doers" cause enough ruckus that he doesn't win the Heisman..... :believe:

Having been at Auburn through the early 80's I have been blessed twice. My college roommate and I discussed what CPD would have done if he had both of Bo and Cam in the backfield.  Oh my the pain the offense would have inflicted on any D.

Archived