Bo Jackson...need help

AEAugirl

Does anyone know how I could go about getting something autographed by Bo Jackson?

My son was upset that we did not get to get his autograph at the GA game. 

He wanted his Bo jersey signed, and I know that is probably impossible, but a pic or anything would be great!

Any suggestions?  Thanks!

I've tried for 20 years to meet him...not an easy task...that's why i was in line at 6am to guarantee i had the chance before the thUGA game.  It was awesome!  My advice is to just stay persistent and keep your ears open.  Even his few appearances are never highly publicized because he's so popular.

I actually bought an autographed Bo Jackson jersey on Ebay.  Not 100% sure it is genuine since I did not see him sign it personally, but it hangs proudly on my wall regardless!  WDE!

Last year at the bowl game... As I was going to the gate, I was reading a text message and accidentally bumped into someone. As I did the quick glance and said my apologies, I notice a large black man... Didn't end up realizing it was Bo Jackson until one of my friends told me... :banghead:

I'd start by contacting these folks http://www.bojacksonselitesports.com/.  My guess is, if you can get ahold of one of his representatives, they can direct you on how to make it happen.  I've worked with several celebrities, and my experience is that they are always willing to take a few minutes to sign something, especailly for a kid.

Archived