Smack Talk Pictures

OffensiveAlchemy

There is a good one of Ginger in the College Football thread...it's pretty funny!

This is funny too....

Yeah, except Fairley's name is spelled wrong on the contract. LOL

How's this?

superbammertm6.jpg

Is anyone talented with Youtube, or knows someone who is?

This is bama's "compliance" video...which is hilarious since they have been on probation for almost 18 years now....

If someone could take this video, and make it about probation...THAT would be classic!!

Here's the link....

http://www.rolltide.com/allaccess/?media=194320

I want someone to take a picture of Bryant-Denny and after several seconds have Nick Fairley's face pop up with a loud noise.  It isn't super original, but I think it would be hilarious.

I want someone to take a picture of Bryant-Denny and after several seconds have Nick Fairley's face pop up with a loud noise.  It isn't super original, but I think it would be hilarious.

hahaha I'd love to see that.

Oh....that would be hilarious. I wish i knew how to do that stuff. You could put a highlight reel or something together, and when it really gets going scare the crap out of them.

Archived