Welcome Cyrus Kouandjio

Tiger Growlin

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cyrus will sign with AU but Drew & Crowell will sign with thUGA

Is this your opinion or are you hearing this from somewhere?

I hope it's divinely inspired.

Kujo would be the icing on this cake.

IMO Ck is one of the few players in this class that I would consider more than icing. I think he is a class definer, and I only think of 2 or 3 players in that regard. If we can pull him from his ties to bama I think it will be the most important feat of this year's recruiting. He's the type of guy you run behind and ALWAYS have a hole. This guy would quietly win us sooo many games if we could grab him. We've already got a great class, everyone in it is important, etc etc etc, but I really feel like getting CK would give us the best class in the nation, regardless of scout rankings (which we might win anyway). I think of him in the same class as clowney, and he's more important to us as a team than clowney would be IMO.

if we pull ck, imagine him, greg robinson, dismukes, oreilly, deffensive lines be scared.

shame on me i forgot Westerman, got too excited, even worse for the defense

If he said he doesn't want to compete with his brother for starting time at Bama, looking at their depth chart it doesn't make sense he's going there, it's been said before...glad he's coming. I'd rather have him than Drew AND Crowell, though it would've been cool for them to come to AU.

:wareagle:

His Iowa visit went well. Said it felt like home. Hope he has an even better feeling of home when he visits here.

hope he didnt get liver disease or whatever the iowa football team has, while he was their.

His Iowa visit went well. Said it felt like home. Hope he has an even better feeling of home when he visits here.

we need to really impress Cyrus this weekend at least enough to keep him away from Bama

Cyrus will sign with AU but Drew & Crowell will sign with thUGA

Is this your opinion or are you hearing this from somewhere?

Educated opinion.  I don't have but one source and even then I usually get my info on here but.... ;) ;) ;)

I think everyone just assumes he is leaning bammer because his brother is there.

Seriously, I have not seen any comments from him that would make me think he is such a heavy bammer lean, and if he is so "solid" to them like they all claim...why has he not committed already? 

I think everyone just assumes he is leaning bammer because his brother is there.

Seriously, I have not seen any comments from him that would make me think he is such a heavy bammer lean, and if he is so "solid" to them like they all claim...why has he not committed already? 

Nor have I.  Perhaps he has said that Bama leads, but unless I see a quote from a reliable source saying that, I'm going to assume we have a shot with him.

He will not go to Bammer because it would mean his brother and him would be competing against each other for the same spot.  Won't happen

Ive heard his brother has been playing guard, not tackle, so this part may not be true.

I want him so bad!!! Please Cyrus commit to Auburn!!! I will make remix to john wall video and it will be called "Do the Cyrus Kouandjio"

Hahahahahaha kinda like this? :party:  :bananadance::party:

:laugh:

He will not go to Bammer because it would mean his brother and him would be competing against each other for the same spot.  Won't happen

Not necessarily. Supposedly Arie is moving to guard while Cyrus is a tackle.

I have heard from several insiders who are optimistic about our chances so we'll see how it plays out. Would certainly be a huge coup to steal him from the turds.

I think we just need to tell him if he comes to auburn he will be part of the best OL class in the history of NCAAF recruiting. The top two tackles, top center, top ten guards. This will have even SEC defenses scared. :aufb:

Archived